MAKE 40$ easy in 10 minutes, legit and safe

So Like this Post and we can get Started
1. Go to this link freelancer.com
2. Sign Up
3. It will ask you to put a payment method when you finish you will take 20 dollars on your account
4. create another account with your referral link and you will recieve another 20 dollars
5. login to your first account and go to your profile picture thumbnail from the main menu bar. Then, choose Withdraw Funds under Finances.
6. the minimum withdraw is 30 dollars once you go to withdraw fund provide the details required for your selected withdrawal method
7.Indicate how much you wish to withdraw and in what currency. Click Withdraw Funds to submit your request.

oldbuddy

Multiple accounts from the same IP Address will get you banned from any membership website I have seen. Read the Terms of Service.

arunima25

Verified member
It just doesn't sound like the right way. It's definitely scamming and I would never opt for scamming to make some short term money. 40 dollars in ten minutes is too good to he true. It is way too much for any kind of job, even for the high expert skilled ones. And making multiple accounts from the same IP address can easily be caught up by the site's security filters and you can be banned from them. And that would be a bigger loss in long run. One can make quick forty dollars( I doubt that too) and then be banned forever. It's a deal of loss. I would rather stay on the site for longer , abiding by the rules and regulations. I have stayed on sites in the right legal way and earned in hundreds of dollars over a period of time. Earning quick forty dollars by scamming and then getting banned for life...is definitely bad deal with more to loose over period of time .
Moreover I am sure that most of the sites coke with security measures that doesn't let you fool them easily. You earn for the referrals only if the referral has been active there for some time and met certain criteria. No site pays anyone for a ten minute stay. Not sure if you can send a withdrawal request in just ten minutes.