Make Money with your Paypal account

Lorida

I found this on a bulletin board and decided to try it: Make Money with your Paypal account as shown on Oprah! IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off; it is not indecent; it is not. illegal; and it is virtually no risk-it really works! If all of the following instructions are adhered to, you will receive extraordinary dividends.

AGAIN, PLEASE NOTE:
Follow these directions EXACTLY, and $20,000 or more can be yours in 4 to 6 weeks.

This program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity
of the participants.
Please continue its success by carefully adhering to the
instructions.

A FEW LEGAL TIPS:
You are starting a Mailing List File your responses alphabetically every day. If you have a computer, all the better, if not get one with your first mail responses.
You will soon compile an extensive mailing list. It can be very useful in your business, to start a new business, or for other businesses to acquire information from you.

When you send out these letters, you are in the mail order business.

People are sending you $1.00 to be put on your mailing list. This is a legal helpful service.

Once again see Title, section 1302 and 1341 of the US Postal and lottery laws.
Here are the 4 easy steps to success:
STEP 1:
Take a few minutes to join Paypal paypal.com
One of the Internets�s most trusted banking system for your future income. Make sure you sign up for a �Premium� or a �business� account because you can receive as low as one dollar and large amount of money with either.
When creating your Paypal account make the email address you used for Paypal on the list below so that people can send money to your account.

STEP 2:
Once you have a Paypal account running, use it to post $1 to EACH of the 6 Email Addresses below because you pay people with an email address in Paypal. Select "SEND MONEY".

What you are doing is creating a service. This is absolutely legal!
You are requesting a legitimate service
and you are paying for it!
Here are the 6 individual Email addresses that you have to send $1
to through Paypal for this to work properly and for you to receive money.

(If you don't send the money and decide to post the message with
your name in it anyway, Paypal will instantly pick this up and terminate your account, immediately, besides the other penalties!!)

If you did this you could get into serious trouble because it is
fraud. (So follow the instructions and post the $6 and you will make lots of money with no hassles.)

Now Send $1.00 to each of the six people on the list using Paypal, and in the comment (Subject) section type "Please add me to your list".
Below are the emails that should you transfer the money into:

These groups of email addresses are Paypal IDs or usernames.
Choose what group of email addresses you what to Send 1 Dollar:

1) linkspero100@ gmail.com
2) speedyretweet@ gmail.com
3) becksnelly@ gmail.com
4) jeraminbusby@ gmail.com
5) qtkitchen54@ gmail.com
6) lorrie@ insal.co.za

STEP 3:
Now after sending $1.00 to each of the email placements above, delete the name and address at the bottom of the list (Report # 6) and move the other 5 names and addresses down one step, finally adding your own name and address to the top of the list (Report # 1).
(1 becomes 2, 2 become 3, 3 becomes 4, 4 becomes 5, 5 becomes 6) And add Your Email Address as number 1 on the list.

STEP 4:
Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as close
to the original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at least 200 news groups (there are thousands of groups).

And email your message to as many people you can. Remember, the more you post and email the more money you make! This is perfectly legal!

You are getting paid for a service, the sender of the money asks you to �Please add me to your list�, therefore it is legal. Remember to send a dollar to the above names or this is considered illegal.

If you have any doubts, refer to Title 18 Sec. 1302 and 1241 of
the Postal Lottery laws.

Keep a copy of these steps for yourself and, whenever you need
money, you can use it again and again.

PLEASE REMEMBER
This program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity
of the participants and by their carefully adhering to the directions.

You are simply paying into a money making chain of participants and
if the chain is broken you are screwing someone else out of their fair share.

So, as each person who joins the family and the directions are
followed, six members will be reimbursed for their participation as a Mailing List Developer with one dollar each.

You then insert your Email Address into the list and it will move up
geometrically.

So that when your name reaches the #6 position you will have
potentially received thousands of dollars into your account!!!

What an opportunity for only a total of $6.00! $1 for each of the
first six people listed above.

To begin with, please send you're $1.00 to each email address listed
above then add your own Email Address to the list and you're in business!

HOW TO POST TO NEWS GROUPS:

Use the internet to search for various news groups, ad posting
websites, online forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions.

Log on to any search engine like yahoo.com, google.com, altavista.com,

excite.com, etc., then search with the subject "money making message
board" or "classified ads"

You will find thousands and thousands of message boards and
companies like Adblaster.com, InetGiant. com, LiveDeal.com, Adsubmitter.com etc

Click on them one by one and you will find the option ''post a new
message''. Then Post this article as a ''new message'' by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting copy then paste from the edit menu.

Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that everyone sees as
they scroll through the list of postings in a particular group, click the post message button.

You can also read other peoples ads for business opportunities and
respond to their email address with this business opportunity.

You're done with your first one! It only takes about 60 seconds to
complete postings on message boards after you catch on.

REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!!

But you have to post a minimum of 200!

How does it work?

When you post 200 letters, it is estimated that at least 15 people
will respond and send you $1 ($15).

Those 15 will post 200 letters each and 225 will send $1 ($225).

Those 225 will post 200 letters each and 3,375 people will send you $1 ($3,375).
Those 3,375 people will post 200 letters each and 50,625 people will send you $1 (50,625).
Those 50,625 will post 200 letters each and 759,375 people will send you $1 (749,375).
Those 759,375 people will post 200 letters and 11,390,625 people will send you $1(11,390,625)
At this point your name drops off the list, but so far, you have received $11,390,625.

That is it. You will begin receiving money in your account from
around the world within days!

JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT.

With an investment of only $6.00!!

A - M - A - Z - I - N - G - !!

G

hi i have best tutorial for online money making without worring about referrals i am also following this method there is a guy who teaches from zero level aswm vedio. 100% you will get results.

N

nasser61

And why the paypal program does not advertise it not this wonderful programs
who offers tons of dollars. I've never heard speak and yet in my possession a paypal account
since 2016.

Moni

You post is too long. I did understand the whole content though, but I think is all about how to make PayPal money.
If I may ask hoe much have you earn so far? Can you give as a prove that this technique is unique? Because I think it will be interested to more people.

Moni

I need referrals

Hi guys i need referrals please click my link maybe you will find something for yourself on this investment site moneyonlineinvestment.com/r/384190
You need a referrals? How much will you pay me for my sign up? I can sign up using your link above but I have to know the terms and conditions.
What is it all about? You should have explain further for people to understand what your referral link is all about and I think that will help you get more people

AfriPeeps Official

This technique looks fishy to me and it looks like the method scammers usually use or should I say it's more like MMM, I don't usually do stuffs like this especially these days that you can't fully trust people to fully comply with the guidelines of the so call scheme, you should think twice before you try this.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I really want to ask you a question if you have made any reasonable amount of money from this program you are talking about and analysing because the post is quite very lengthy and copious. Some people may not be allowed because not everyone can create a PayPal account successfully.