BeerMoney Forum

Markus

Has anyone here made money from BeerMoney Forum? and also want to find out, is beermoneyforum legit? Am looking for some ways to earn money at my leisure time while am online surfing the internet. Please guys i really need some legit site or forums that one can earn money from.

There are lot of online money making schemes but most of them are just scams only few are real with lot of task. I have seen some people say the make money from forum and i don't know how they made it, maybe by sharing links, am not really sure.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sprite1950

The Beer Money Forum is a legitimate paying site as long as you adhere to the rules. MrB is the owner and is pretty strict from what I can gather but he is fair so if you manage to get yourself banned for accidentally breaking the rules he will most likely give you a second chance.

I joined but decided it was not for me, I just never got a feel for the place but there are plenty of people who have joined who really rate it highly. The only way you are going to find out is if you join but I can promise you it does pay.