[Working in August 2019] This strategy makes you Earn FREE BTC every 30 seconds

Cybercoiner

This new method has helped me bank a good amount of Free Bitcoin just by using a Telegram bot in my free time.

btcsuperfaucet.png - Click image for larger version  Name:	btcsuperfaucet.png Views:	0 Size:	442.5 KB ID:	5758

So here's what I do:

Method:
1. Open Telegram Web, login to your account and go to t.me/SuperBtcFaucet_bot?start=3 (my referral link).
2. Download an auto clicker sourceforge.net/projects/orphamielautoclicker/
4. Setup your auto clicker to click the faucet every 30 seconds
5. Keep the tab on and refer as many friends as you can!

Note: The bot only pays out if referral count is above 15, so be sure to refer it to your friends!

Finger Geek

Verified member
I don't believe in this telegram bot. There are lots of bot on telegram that are scam. Most of them don't pay. Any telegram bot that requires a member refer some number of referrals are scam. If it is real, then why asking the member to refer to be able to withdraw earnings. That is because they don't want to pay and they want more members that they have made that requirements to be able to withdraw.

And looking at the image above. It doesn't look real. For a faucet website or telegram bot. It will be difficult to earn that much from a single faucet. And with the bitcoin icon that I am seeing looks like cryptomee micro wallet icon. And the micro wallet is scam to me. Because u have never seen anyone payment proof from the micro wallet from any website or around the web before. So every thing about the bot is fake.

To know if a faucet website or telegram bot is real. It must have instant Payout to any legit micro wallet or have a good review and payment proof in any review website that are available. And also the faucet must have a low minimum withdraw.