The problem with programs that supposedly help with Lead Generation...

Successcrewleader

Hello everyone.

During my time as an online internet marketer, I've come across a great deal of programs which all promises to help you with generating free leads, however all of these programs have one inherent flaw, and that is that you have to drive traffic to the program in question in order for it to be able to actually help you generated those free leads. Does that make the program bad? Not necessarily, but if one can drive traffic to the program, does one then really need the program? Well that depends on the program in question, some have features that could motivate one to use them, as for instance the promise of commissions if traffic to program is driven and they happen to convert the lead into a sale, all while you also get the lead irregardless of if a sale happens, it could be that it has a virality feature which could lead you to get great amount of leads with the same efforts. However, if one is able to generate traffic to the lead generation program, one could just as well generate traffic to ones own offers.

Here is something quite interesting, it's actually quite possible to get the leads directly WITHOUT the efforts of having to drive traffic to get those leads, obviously one needs to know about it, and for the most part this kind of service would not be free, and could question the quality and legitimacy of the leads provided - and one certainly should, as there have been many people scammers out the claiming to provide such a service, but in reality all they did was collect your money and send you a bunch of fake email addresses, or at least so old that they were more than likely to be out of use.

Another approach to getting leads, is to pay for solo leads and capture these leads on a landing/capture page before being sent to the offer. However, this can be quite costly as a solo ad could very easily cost $100 per 100 leads, or even more for same amount of leads for a higher dollar amount, or more leads for the same dollar amount. There are a lot of factors at play here affect the pricepoint and the amount of leads one would get, which is quality and tier of the leads. However, because you have to capture these "midway", that effectively is going to affect your campaign and thus the amount of sales and leads you end up with, meaning your leads gained would've cost you alot more than the initial $1 to 1 lead ratio. Obviously, depending on your experience, skill and budget, this could be working great for you but, would still no matter what be costing you a lot of money to acquire those leads.

There is a much better and simpler way - a smarter and more effective way - to get leads, which is to acquire them directly, though this also has some risks involved, but by far can be a lot less costly and most definitely is a lot more hassle-free.

I've been able to find one that provides a daily amount of fresh and highly pre-qualified leads, the vendor has a proven track record and all reviews of the vendor are all solid positives. That they're pre-qualified means, that the lead has expressed interest in the products or services offered and (the prospect or 'lead') meets general buying criteria, or that they've already purchased products or services from a vendor. This vendor I've found in particular, offers leads that are pre-qualified for the make money niche, which makes them ideal for me, and possibly also someone here. However, some of these leads have also been converted to customers outside of this particular niche.

Would anyone here be interested in knowing who this vendor is? If so, please INCLUDE in your comment "Lead Gen Secret", and I will share this with you.

I believe this could help out a lot of new online business owners or struggling online marketers, especially in this particular niche.

Thank you for reading and have an awesome day! :cool:

Successcrewleader

[UPDATE] ?

So I've been waiting for my email campaign from yesterday to finish, before I was going to make kinds of conclusions, and fact of the matter is that, the statistics still might change. Why? Because the emails I sent are still the leads inboxes, whether they have opened them or not, but when they do open it, the statistics will change. :)
I wanted to fill you guys in on the test I did, with just a small number of leads - 200. However, there is one very important fact I forgot to mention, and that is those leads are in fact Top Tier Leads, which basically means they're from countries where the majority of people have credit cards and money.

So 24+ hours have passed and here are the current results based on 200 leads:

Open Rate: 20% Click Through Rate: 36%

These results are actually pretty impressive considering those leads were cold leads.

Did I make any sales? ? No, I did not, but thats not really important, as this was my first email sent to them, and in reality with any prospect or lead, it needs to be cultivated and trust has to be gained, before sales will happen. ? Of course there is the chance that somebody will buy whats being offered, irregardless of cultivation or trust, essentially an impulse buy, IF any offers are even being made. Because like I said, with any new prospect or lead, trust has to be gained, which takes time, and thus blasting offers to a new lead, is very likely to be bad for the report you're trying to establish with the new lead. Once trust has been established, you will have a lead that is much more likely to become a repeat buyer, which equals you can keep making ?? from that lead.

These leads are proven to work.

I've personally spoken with other people who've been and still are using the service, that they've been able to get sales, sales that have taken them far beyond their initial investment. Some have even shared some of their results with me, which included sales. So I know, these works. Fortunately, this service is still fairly unknown, but with this level of service and quality it won't stay that way.

Essentially this means ⏲️Tick Tock! - The longer you wait, the more people will get in on it, and at some point they will have to shut off access to new people, simply because they can only supply so many people. It's not because they don't want to, simply due to how supply and demand works.

If you want in on this deal, just let me know, and I'll hook you up :)