Review Passive Telegram 45-200$ a day without investing TESTED

ExDrote

I found this metod one week ago, tested it, and sharing it :) note: non-affiliate link incluided, but please use the aff one to support if you like it!

An easy quick money making method with Telegram faucet... For the past 3h I made from 45 to 50$ and can be easily set on auto. Leave a like after you cashout!

3 STEP METHOD ONLY SET UP

1. Install Telegram on your PC Link direct from official web (WIN):
2. An Autoclicker that can set delays between clicks. (AutoClicker)
3. BitCoin Wallet (i use BLOCKCHAIN)

Then use the faucet. Simple, easy, fast.
(non affiliate, dont use if you are kind and can support me :)

After you have started it, click the 'Faucet' Button. You can see that there is a delay of 30 seconds between each clicks. Thats where the autoclicker comes in. all you have to do is set your click in your autoclicker delay to 30 + a couple hundred milliseconds and point it to click on the 'Faucet' Button. You can earn good cash if you do it overnight. BUT the faucet has a random delay 0-12 sec to ´´prevent´´ autoclickers... Easy evade, just set up for 35-37 seconds and it almost ignores it completly.

WIthdraw is from 0.005BTC, but its easly done in the first 8h of sleeping, you leave it overnight and you wake up with your first 40-50$.

4. Passive income, here is when fun starts :) I´ve used the first withdraw to upgrade to VIP3 to faucet EVERY SECOND, and set up the Autoclicker for 8 sec delay (best for me). This means after a night, I started to earn almost 7x times FASTER.

Using it until it works, enjoy free BTC :D