How can I earn from PPC?

sweetpot81

PPC for me is one of channel for you to earn extra income. You can subscribe or join some website that offers pay per click. They have different forms of payments , some offers accumulated points for which it is less that 1 point. These completions will tally up and remain pending until 1+ full point is accumulated or more, depending on the site that offers. All you have to do is to click on the advertisement for you to earn points. Usually the ads run for 10 to 50 seconds depending on the site.

ion

It's hard to earn from that kind of site. All they can give to you is less amount and you need to spend more time just to earn from their minimum payout. I think my suggestion to you is to refer more people to join. Ask your whole family, relatives or your friends to join on your referral, so you will earn more than to usual earnings from ppc site.

trendjing

Registering in a website that offers PPC will earn you bucks, but do not expect a big amount. It is easy to do, yet consumes so much of your time. For other sites, they will ask you to invite friends so you could have additional points as part of your commission. You can also do some research so you will not end up in a fake PPC site, wasting your time and at the end of the targeted points, the site will ask you some amount, or even invite 40 of your friends, which is hard to achieve

HazelTing

There are many sites that offer PPC. However, some of them are not legitimate. I suggest that you search and read first the reviews of that certain site before you register so that I will not be a waste of time on your part. As I observed, mostly, the sites that promise to pay high rate are somewhat questionable. Even those who pay low rate is not also a 100% guarantee. So, good luck in this kind of job.

iamsupermensch

I think the current trend to earn more from PPC is the referral system. It's relatively hard to earn a lot of money by joining PPC programs. Though I do suggest to find alternative ways to earn for PPC is not that profitable as others thought it to be.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There is no more skill require of you to make money on paid to click websites than being patients, determined and also exposed. You must be exposed on the topics being discussed so that you can create meaningfully to the topic. Also be focused because, it is not a get rich quicker platform.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I do not advise you to consider making on PPC,sometimes you will not be able to make any reasonable amount of money in this field and most of them might even require you to pay a huge amount of money to upgrade your level to a VIP standard,i only concentrate on forums only and other reasonable site.