Making money with pay per click

Ahxmed

How do i make money from Pay Per ************

Ho do you make money from PPC advert. Most of my friends said they make money from pay per click adverts, am still wondering how one can make money from pay per click adverts. It really possible?

Dictator20

Yes this is possible, my cousin is now teaching me how to do it. First you have to pay a joining fee which is $25. Every day they will give you 2000x clicks and you have to finish it you only have 3 hours per day to finish that then you can earn 10$ for that, so your joining fee just last for 15 days if you can finish 2000 clicks per day for five days you can earn 50$ your joining fee doubled right? there is so many pay per click now a days so you have to take care and choose the right one and not the fake ones. But I found one that wasn't fake and it is proven and tested.

Dictator20

As far as I know it works for example, the company pays for you to advertise and to have a high numbers of traffic. I don't know if it works like this but I think it is. The company that you advertise is the one who will pay you. All you have to do is click those ads. How to do it? How does it work? read my reply earlier under this I hope it helps. But if you want to make it sure you can do some research about it and there is nothing bad about it. Just like what I said in my last reply here you should be careful on choosing pay perclick you have to chose the legit and proven one.

gelotologist

I haven't heard or tried something about making money out of these clicking thing. But I heard someone or some comments that there are possible site and legit sites that pays you on what you work on to. Not really sure about it but go try it yourself or search it so you can see. :D