How can I start selling items online?

argel241

Hello guys! I have my pastry business and it's doing fine.I have my regular customers which are my neighbors and officemates.Now, I would like to expand my business and I'm planning to try it online but the thing that worries me is that I don't know how and where to start an I am not sure how effective it is.So if you guys have already experienced putting a business online let me know how you did it and your help is really appreciated.Thank you.

vhinz

You can use social media sites like facebook. Create a page for your business, post images of your pastries and try paid aids so that you can reach many people. You could also create your own website to attract more customers.

G

You can use social media sites like facebook. Create a page for your business, post images of your pastries and try paid aids so that you can reach many people. You could also create your own website to attract more customers.

How effective it is to do the paid ads and creating a websites?As a beginner to online business I have a lot of things to learn and creating a website is confusing to me too,.

gelotologist

You can probably sell through other website or other forums as well. You can literally sell on Facebook, you just need to drive ads and of course you need to have a good product which will sell and gave you the best profit you can gain. I think you can also use Shopify to sell your products and also you can get your own domain name for your website, for at least $29/month. But I was told all the time that you must drive traffics to make a probable sale.

anor0428

Facebook is one of the best place for a begginers online seller because they offer a huge number of users. I would suggest yoi to make a facebook page, promote it in all your social media accounts to get likes. Then ask for reviews from your costumers who already tasted your products. Reviews are important because most of the costumer will base their decision for purchase by the reviews of the costumers.

G

Using paid ads in facebook allows you to reach many people but it doesn't guarantee lots of sales. Making sales depends on how you present your product. How you entice people to purchase your products really matters. Some online marketers use copywriting to compel people to take action to buy. So present your product in a way that people will see the benefits of buying it. But surely when it comes to foods, I think people would buy from you if it doesn't cost much and of course delicious.

In case of creating website, you can try from like blogger.com or wordpress.com. You just have to register for free and customize its design in a very easy way. There are lots of tutorials in you tube on how to create website in blogger.com or wordpress.com. But using those free platforms do not give you the total control of your website. You'll never know until when you can use their service. They have the right to take down your website anytime you want.

If you want to have your own domain, you have to purchase it and the hosting service. The domain name is merely the name of your website and the hosting is the space you rent in the web server for the storage of the files of your website. And of course if you don't know how to setup and create a website, that would be additional cost for you if you as somebody to do it for you.

jyu143

Hmmm for me make your own blog or make your own YouTube channel about your business but for me YouTube is the best it's little bit difficult when you are starting because hard to rank on YouTube and you have less views or maybe people can't find your videos.

To ranked up YouTube it is easy, if you have budget maybe $100 it's fine use $100 dollars to promote your videos on YouTube or advertise it using YouTube your YouTube videos are became Ads on YouTube or use WordPress to gain more views and subscribers.

Once you've done it make sure all the details of your product or business is in the description of your videos.

If you reach 10k views you can monetized your videos using google AdSense, your $100 invest it become triple.

And the most important things many peoples know your products or your business.

Khen Ferido

You can probably sell through other website or other forums as well. You can literally sell on Facebook, you just need to drive ads and of course you need to have a good product which will sell and gave you the best profit you can gain. I think you can also use Shopify to sell your products and also you can get your own domain name for your website, for at least $29/month. But I was told all the time that you must drive traffics to make a probable sale.

Jannershane

For me you can use Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and Twitter. Those apps will help you promote your business in an easy way, since its free and there's a lot of people using it now. Upload nice photos that makes them hungry, the packing and don't forget the freebies and promos. You can also do blogging, share stories and inspired other people.

P

paulamichaelabermejo

First I must say this is very effective, you can start with the word of mouth never fails and it spreads like wildfire you can ask your friends and officemate for favors to recommend your business. Then you can promote it using social media's like Facebook, Craigslist, Twitter and Instagram, you can also post it to forums online.

fredoman

I also had my online pastry shop before and I started it marketing on my personal Facebook account. Your target market at first are your friends and let the work of mouth works for you. Then if you feel that your consumer are growing, try to start a Facebook page or create a Facebook group. As much as possible be organic in promoting your product. because you want first to observe first what other people think about your business, Then on the later part start doing paid ads with the products that has high demand. Also utilize your other social media platform such as Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.

iovudima

Drop shipping is a good online business. You don't need big capital to start with. You would be worried about the stocks, inventory, and delivery of the products. Selling your own digital products if you have is also a good online business. People are looking for specific solution that can solve their problems. If you could create an e-book that addresses their concerns then you could earn decent income in selling digital products. You could also start affiliate marketing of you don't have your own digital products to offer. You just have to promote their products in your website or social media accounts then you will earn commissions for every sales that you make. You don't also need big capital in starting an affiliate marketing.

brittanyfernandiz

You should start business with zero investment, none like you has idea whether it will be successful in future or not, so instead of being confused you should divert your mind to start business which doesn't require large investment and can be started online. When you will start any business you probably have to work on it's sourcing, investment, marketing and all that, so instead of worrying and getting in doubts you should start affiliate marketing, it's all about selling someone's product and get paid. Even you don't need to buy it, you just have to promote it and earn by an affiliate link, I have also selected this income stream as I don't want to go outside and do 9-5 job instead I want to sell without spending my own money.

Tariq Shehzad

If you are willing to start selling your items or products online then there are many forum, platforms and websites that you can choose and sell your items and products. There are also social media sources like Facebook, Instagram, twitter and telegram etc. You can also sell your products by putting them on free ad services websites, where you can rank your products and items.
By using facebook you can create a shop there and join your friends and family members and then make posts there about your items and products. Same process you can do on your Instagram, twitter and telegram accounts etc.