How to make $250 for day

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
How to make $250 in a day? Is that possible? I find it difficult to make just $5 in a day engaging myself in a site, so talking about how to make $250 in a day it sounds strange, one of my friend who works on a particular site just to earn $200 in a day but when reaching the minimum withdrawal which was $200 he couldn't withdraw the money to his account, why? When placing a withdrawal he was asked to invest huge amounts of money before withdrawing, well thank you for this information I will try and work on it.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
How to make $250 in a day? Is that possible? I find it difficult to make just $5 in a day engaging myself in a site, so talking about how to make $250 in a day it sounds strange, one of my friend who works on a particular site just to earn $200 in a day but when reaching the minimum withdrawal which was $200 he couldn't withdraw the money to his account, why? When placing a withdrawal he was asked to invest huge amounts of money before withdrawing, well thank you for this information I will try and work on it.
Lolz, this is completely unrealistic and most of this thing are always scam, I am not greedy to that extent and any site that promise me to make up to $200 in a day is something I will run with all my 2 legs,if this was possible then a lot of people could have been millionaires by now, I know it is not real no matter how he say.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Lolz, this is completely unrealistic and most of this thing are always scam, I am not greedy to that extent and any site that promise me to make up to $200 in a day is something I will run with all my 2 legs,if this was possible then a lot of people could have been millionaires by now, I know it is not real no matter how he say.
Yes, I can never believe making that amount of money in a day, if so many people will become a millionaire as you said, can you imagine a friend of mine worked day and night on a particular site just to earn $200, when reaching the minimum withdrawal which was $200 he couldn't withdraw it, so all those things are scam.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Many people have fallen into scam websites just because of the websites that promise them unrealistic rewards. It is very true that making money on the internet is easier but not that it is every website that promises heaven and earth we need to follow. We need to be careful of these websites hence we will fall victim of internet fraudster.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Yes, I can never believe making that amount of money in a day, if so many people will become a millionaire as you said, can you imagine a friend of mine worked day and night on a particular site just to earn $200, when reaching the minimum withdrawal which was $200 he couldn't withdraw it, so all those things are scam.
That is some of the strategy they have been using to lure innocent people to their trap and dube them, some of them after you have made the minimum withdrawal as you said they will ask you to pay a certain fee as withdrawal before they pay you and if you mistakenly paid them they will keep pending your withdrawal request for hundred years.