Review You can make passive income with Self-Publishing at ZERO Cost!

Barthy

Hey guys,
I see that some of you guys looking for something to make money online. Today I'm offering you a very special job opportunity which is not a bullshit like PTC or something. What is beautiful about this job is that it's a job that you don't even need $1 to do and it's completely passive! As you can understand from the title today I'm offering you to be a self-publisher without any literary knowledge.

I'm Barthy, by the way. Me and my best friend were looking for an online income 2 years ago. We have got into this job and written dozens of books until today. Some of these books make us earn $1000 each month while some of them bring only $100. Last month we decided to prepare an e-book about this job to guide people who are looking for an online income. This might seem weird but we kill 2 birds with one stone thanks to this e-book. Firstly we increase our sales and make more money, secondly we grow the e-book market by getting new authors like you into this job. By this means, we make extra money with our new book and you can start to make money by self-publishing which is a win-win situation for you and us.

In this guide, we explained in detail the basic issues such as E-books, preparing E-books and selling E-books, which are a good example of earning passive income. You can make big profits by writing your own book and selling it in markets with millions of readers. Take your place in the growing e-book market!

In this e-book we will teach you how to fish instead of giving you a fish. We will show you how to write an E-book that will appeal to people without any literary knowledge. From design to book cover, page layout, selling it on the largest sales platforms and marketing the book in a variety of ways, you will learn each detail of creating an e-book that people would love to buy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Markus

We will show you how to write an E-book that will appeal to people without any literary knowledge. From design to book cover, page layout, selling it on the largest sales platforms and marketing the book in a variety of ways
After writing the eBook were are the best place to sell the eBook and How much money can I make from ebooks?

Markus

That's a reasonable amount of money, can i see sample of your ebook or share some ideas on how to write ebbok. I think is something i did like to start with profit you have mentioned.

bautistasamuel844

Nowadays, one of the toughest work in the world is to find a job, you are searching for. After a period, we get the job but many of us can't continue the job because of the mental pressure from the office.

To overcome the situation, we can think about passive income. It is a great way to obtain financial streams and to achieve financial freedom. But you will have to know about it clearly. In this respect, you can watch youtube videos or read books related to the topic. When I was totally new to the fact, I read some passive income books. I

tried to apply them in my real life, and now at least I can earn my livelihood.