Make Money on Youtube

Emma Sali

Youtube is the greatest video sharing site in the world. Millions of people are posting videos from their vacations, pets, animations or music videos they made where their friends can see them. Youtube is very easy to use and almost anyone even without any technical experience can upload videos on Youtube. Today you can find information about Youtube stars that have made a lot of money from their videos posted on Youtube. There are even stories online about people becoming even Youtube millionaires. Take for example the Korean singer PSY who made millions of dollars from his videos on Youtube.

To make money on Youtube you need to do two things

1. Make videos and upload them to Youtube
The whole process of making money on Youtube start with opening account if you don’t already have one. After that you begin making videos and uploading them. You can make any kind of video you like and upload it on Youtube. You can make a video diary and record yourself talking about your vacation, pets. You can make video tutorials about how to use certain computer software, make an omlet or anything else you want to share with millions of people on Youtube. You must upload regularly and create audience for your videos if you wish to be accepted as a Youtube Partner and start making decent amount of money on Youtube. When you make videos make sure they are compliant to terms of service or you risk your account terminated and your videos deleted.

2. Become a Youtube Partner
You make money on Youtube similarly like you make money with Adsense. The ads are displayed on you videos and when someone clicks on them you make money. To be able to make on Youtube you must firs become a Youtube partner. Becoming a youtube partner is not as easy as becoming Adsense publisher. It helps if you already have an adsense account, but becoming a Youtube partner is much more difficult. You need to meet certain criteria such a number of views on all your videos, number of subscribers, number of uploaded videos etc.

Youtube can be very profitable online income opportunity if you master it and do it correctly. It’s also fun and it’s not difficult to make videos with decent quality with the help of computer software like Movie Maker. How much you will make from your videos is hard to say, but you can expect somewhere between $3 up to $10 per thousand views on your videos.

v8P4jHLWfQY

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
There are so many ways in which you can make money from YouTube, I've been looking for a village its way in which I can make money from YouTube, most of my friends don't make money from YouTube by watching ads, I really appreciate the above-mentioned method of making money in it I will try it out so I'll see if I'll be able to make money through YouTube.

Mellorando

Banned
YouTube is important place to make money online the best way to make money online in YouTube is to visit the site wintube and watch 20 to 30 second video and in not less than 0.57 cent on each click that you make videos are usually refreshed every 30 minutes