[HOT] [FREE eBook] Ultimate Affiliate Success – Make 400$+ every day

ranta

Hello everyone - future and present money makers!

First and foremost, I’m very happy to be able to connect with the trendri community.

I’m sure you are sick and tired of searching for a way to make money online and wasting time on those low quality guides. I know how it feels.

I’ve been in the ‘work online’ world for a few years and now I decided to start sharing 100% working high quality methods on how to make money online. In this thread I am giving away my NEW e-book Ultimate Affiliate Success - with step by step instructions how to make up to 5 figures a month with only one website and their affiliate program. This e-book is just one of the many upcoming!

Feel free to leave feedback / suggestions in the thread or privately. That way I am able to make improvements and get ideas on what content should I share next!

Thank you and good luck!

Ejiros

Making four hundred dollars daily will certainly be a urge task. So what are some of the strategies or method required for one to make such amount? also i would like to know if its online money making or it requires some purchase of equipment.

ranta

Making four hundred dollars daily will certainly be a urge task. So what are some of the strategies or method required for one to make such amount? also i would like to know if its online money making or it requires some purchase of equipment.

I have explained everything in the e-book. It requires nothing to invest, although I recommend to get the premium membership because earnings are much higher! It's online money making.

Successcrewleader

So basically, what you're offering is also known as a lead magnet - you're essentially trying to get eyeballs on the service you're an affiliate for, while trying to provide a bit of value. I assume you provided at link for it, but it was removed, because there is no link to your free ebook. But I took a glance at it from a different forum, you should consider renaming it, as the title is not congruent with it's content. The content is very specific to how Rollsa works, with regards to what it is, membership plans, payments how to make money from the service. It's better than none at all, but it's hardly something that will lead to an "ultimate" affiliate success. I'm not saying that what you're sharing won't work, but saying it's an ultimate affiliate success, would be quite far from being true - hence why I recommend you consider a different title.

Getting success as an affiliate is not really that hard, but it requires that one has at least a basic idea of how the affiliate business model works, effort, patience and persistence. The thing is, there are a lot of websites out there that teach exactly how to make money as an affiliate, even for free, and a simple google search reveal these.
I've even provided a free guide overview here on how to make money as an affiliate, and being an affiliate isn't limited to blogging/reviewing, quite litterally there are thousands if not hundreds of thousands affiliate programs out there. Just take, any MLM opportunity, they're based on the affiliate business model. So to make money as an affiliate can really be boiled down to:

0. Identify offer.
1. Become an affiliate for the offer.
2. Get traffic to the affiliate links - the offer.
3. Collect Commissions
4. Repeat step 2-3.

Obviously, this can be optimized a great deal more, and there are also important steps that should be taken, but essentially those three steps can work on their own.

Let me demonstrate:
0. I identify the offer, it happens to be on Clickbank.
1. I become an affiliate of Clickbank.
2. Get affiliate links and set up traffic to the affiliate links - basically setting up traffic to the offer.
3. Once I've earned commissions I can have them paid out to my bank account or other digital wallet.
4. I will keep repeating step 2 and 3, for as long as I keep earning commissions.

Note: Being an affiliate is usually free, and for the most part if it has a fee, it's usually to unlock features or higher commission rates.