Free traning to make money online

BanksTrevor

I wanted to share with you all about this free training I did. Here's the free training that taught me how to make money online. Easy and pretty interesting.

Good luck to you all!

Best Regards / Trevor

Last edited by a moderator:

Successcrewleader

We all want to make money, but i can't risk clicking on a link, with the little information you have posted.

Yes, thats the problem with the link being obfuscated, however it's possible to de-obfuscate it, by using something that will reveal the true destination without one actually having to follow the link. That right there is a clickbank link. There is nothing wrong in it being a clickbank link, but just coming in with litterally the first post being an offer with no inherent value given in the actual post, to me screams - "I'm just here to spam my link as I do on every other forum I'm currently joining". While it's true you can actually get a fair amount of traffic from forums, from experience it would be better for that traffic to go to ones own website rather than directly to the sales link. There is a good reason for that, namely it's better to able to control and influence that traffic than just direct it one time.