Asking for Can we succeed in Drop-shipping

Keep in mind that payment may take 48hours.

samirsali

When you're looking for digital mobile jobs or ways to make money online on Google, you'll probably find lots of results that will tell you how to start a drop-shipping business. But what exactly is drop-shipping?

Successcrewleader

When you're looking for digital mobile jobs or ways to make money online on Google, you'll probably find lots of results that will tell you how to start a drop-shipping business. But what exactly is drop-shipping?

In very simple terms:
Dropshipping is a retail fulfillment method where a store doesn't keep the products it sells in stock. Instead, when a store sells a product, it purchases the item from a third party and has it shipped directly to the customer. As a result, the merchant never sees or handles the product.

...and yes you can succeed in dropshipping, even with high levels of competition.

I hope this answers your question, if you have more about this topic, feel free to ask. :)

lucycarter

I completely agree with Successcrewleader . He has nicely explained idea of dropshipping. It is a type of business model that allows entrepreneurs / retailers to start a business and sell products to their customers without ever actually stocking the items themselves. They can place an order from manufacturer or a wholesaler to ship goods directly to customers.

Successcrewleader

I completely agree with Successcrewleader . He has nicely explained idea of dropshipping. It is a type of business model that allows entrepreneurs / retailers to start a business and sell products to their customers without ever actually stocking the items themselves. They can place an order from manufacturer or a wholesaler to ship goods directly to customers.

To add to the above I wrote, if you now also add in product arbitrage, which is essentially is taking a product listing, and make a new list on a different platform, offer it with a markup plus a reasonable amount for shipping and any potential tax, then when an order comes in, you very simply just order it from where it was originally listed using the customers address information for delivery. Your profit would be difference between what your customer paid you and what the actual total expense. This is repeatable and scalable, and works with almost with any sort of niche, and don't worry about market saturation, there is more than enough to go about.

In steps:
1. Identify a profitable listing.
2. Create your own improved listing on a different platform.
3. Market the listing - advertise it.
4. When an order comes in - process the order (order it and mark it fulfilled).
5. Rinse and Repeat.

To give an example of the above.
1. You identify a dental care product which seems to be in demand.
2. You create an improved listing based on the original listing, using the same images or better ones of the same product. You list it on for instance Ebay or your own website.
3. You create an ad, then either use an Instagram influencer or Facebook for advertising.
4. An order comes in, you review it, proceed to order it using the customers delivery details, then mark it as fulfilled.
5. You keep doing this as you see fit.

If there is an interest for it, I can create a much more thorough guide, if there are enough people interested in it.
Dropshipping & Private labeling, both are topics I know a lot about, and very easily can help people with.

Ahxmed

I have been hearing about making money drop shipping, but never had any idea how it works. This post is an eye opener just got me informed about it.
What product is best for drop shipping? can i start with Alibaba product?

Successcrewleader

I have been hearing about making money drop shipping, but never had any idea how it works. This post is an eye opener just got me informed about it.
What product is best for drop shipping? can i start with Alibaba product?

I'm glad I could assist in opening your eyes to how this works :)

In regards to what product is the best - there is no such product that is the best, but there are some guidelines that can help you select products that will be profitable.
Obviously, some niches perform better than others, simply because of the demand for the products. Products that usually will not work well, those would be products that are easily available - typical kitchen utensils, and the reason they usually won't sell well, is simply because they're readily availble locally. Products that usually will sell well, are products that solve som kind of problem, but at the same time are products that aren't as readily availble, which usually will be more unique products. But there are lots of produts that don't specifically solve a problem, but they solve a need.

You can start with Alibaba, however, Alibaba isn't a platform I would start with, as it's mostly wholesale. Alibaba would be the choice once you're ready to begin stocking fulfilment centers that will store your products. Consider platforms like Oberlo or Aliexpress when you're starting out.

Ngọc Trâm

Of course, you can!
The key to success in dropshipping business is you should do it step by step, don't be humble.
If you are a newcomer in this field, you can follow these simple steps to have an overview and ready to start!

1. Choose a product to sell
Here are some links from the most popular eCommerce stores to find dropshipping products:
  • Amazon’s Best Sellers
  • eBay’s Trending on eBay
  • Alibaba’s First Look at Next Season’s Product
2. Find a supplier who will dropship for you
Dropship with AliExpress is a good choice.

3. Building a dropshipping website
Create a dropshipping website with amazing features and powerful apps can pleasant your customer and get more sales.

​​​​4. Promoting products:

Just start and good luck!

P/s: If you haven't created a store yet or have found it hard to build your store, try ShopBase!