Is anyone here trying to start a business from youtube?

danalana

Hello, I been quite interested in monetizing my videos and content from youtube. I have tried make some of my hobbies into viable sources of income; for example, I love to cook, and I do enjoy recording my cooking routines and uploading them to youtube on a regular basis. I have gotten a good amount of hits but I have not gotten my first $100 dollars yet unfortunately. I have just started though, so I have hope. Is there anyone else here who is also interested in the youtube video making business? Have you gotten measurable success and profit from your videos? Anyone willing to spare any good tips? Thank you!

DenisMNE

I had a channel that has around 2,5 million views on some 14 videos I did and I was able to make 100$ so far.

They do not allow my channel to make money anymore since I need 1000 subscribers and certain amount of views per week, I think

To start making money on YouTube, you need equipment.You need camera, microphone, good computer and you need to invest a lot of time.

Thats a tricky part, since the competition is great.

Some youtubers make millions per year, but they were around for years.

Starting will be hard but I wish you all the best !
To start

HazelTing

Just make you videos interesting. The highly demand videos are about the series of topic on how to earn online. I, myself is an avid follower of this topic. Just see to it that your videos are interesting and unique. The followers will subscribe your channel if your videos are informative too. If you do not have these kind of qualities on your videos, surely, nobody will like and subscribe. Hence, you will earn less or nothing.

xobe

One of my friend introduced this kind of extra earnings inyYoutube and all you have to do is create your original videos and just simply upload it to your youtube account. I tried it last 6 months and hardly observed the progress of subscribers who's going to view it but I gained 10 people only. I guess monetizing in youtube platform is very difficult because you must established at least 10,000 viewers in order for them to place various of ads to your account that will makes you profitable. Hopefully they will change the rules in making money on their platform someday.

ElGuapo96

I have tried YouTube platform but it is ridiculously hard to monetize your videos and actually earn money. In order to make good videos you need music and sound effects and in order to insert them into your videos you need to buy them from online sites who are partners with YouTube. Unless you got someone to give you a good, hard push then i wouldn't bother with YouTube since the competition is too strong and the earnings are at all time low.
You should try out different platforms or sites. There are many others who pay way more, you just need to search and to have some extra knowledge. Hopefully this helped.

JB Fernandez

Hello, I been quite interested in monetizing my videos and content from youtube. I have tried make some of my hobbies into viable sources of income; for example, I love to cook, and I do enjoy recording my cooking routines and uploading them to youtube on a regular basis. I have gotten a good amount of hits but I have not gotten my first $100 dollars yet unfortunately. I have just started though, so I have hope. Is there anyone else here who is also interested in the youtube video making business? Have you gotten measurable success and profit from your videos? Anyone willing to spare any good tips? Thank you!

I've also monetized my uploaded videos in YouTube. At first, it is really hard to gain some viewers and subscribers for you to earn some cash. But I found out about this site who supports YouTube and can provide you good analytics and even suggest tags you can use to make your videos be visible as often. You might also consider using this site, the name is TubeBuddy. Just register on it and link your YouTube account to get started. It gives me a significant increase in viewers and subscription, I hope it will also work for you.

Martinsx

I'm with no knowledge of how to earn from posting YouTube videos, in fact I hardly make any videos not to talk about uploading it on YouTube site to make money from it. But one thing that I understand about how it works to earn money off one's YouTube video clips is when you get more views.

So therefore, in my opinion if you aren't getting a lot of views to improve your chances to earning off the use of YouTube, try sharing your YouTube video link to several social media sites, by taking this route and if your video is something useful, there is a good chance that you will get increased views.
Good luck.

JB Fernandez

I'm with no knowledge of how to earn from posting YouTube videos, in fact I hardly make any videos not to talk about uploading it on YouTube site to make money from it. But one thing that I understand about how it works to earn money off one's YouTube video clips is when you get more views.

So therefore, in my opinion if you aren't getting a lot of views to improve your chances to earning off the use of YouTube, try sharing your YouTube video link to several social media sites, by taking this route and if your video is something useful, there is a good chance that you will get increased views.
Good luck.

Sometimes, no matter how often you shared your videos on different social networking sites you cannot still gain a lot of viewers. The content of the video is very important to have a huge crowd of viewers, just work on your content and everything else will follow.

JB Fernandez

Better think a unique content of your Vlog to gain a significant number of viewers. Unboxing an item or gadgets is good, but there's already a lot who is doing that kind of content. It is really difficult to establish yourself on YouTube. But once you were able to gain subscribers from it, whatever content you will do will be watched and gain views. Good luck on your endeavors!

ion

I think you should know how to advertise your video in youtube to get the attention of the viewers and for you to have profit coming from that. my advice is join to some forums related to your videos and post it in there. participating and advertising your video to different forums will get a lot of viewers.

joey_2tep

I am a youtuber myself. I started uploading videos in youtube way back in 2009 where i recorded videos of me
and my friends playing video games. In the beginning, it was just for fun. Then it started to gain some
views from people who are also interested in the genre of the game that we are playing. Then youtube
emailed me saying that my videos are gaining popularity and they are inviting me to become they're partner.
Which means, that i could start monetizing my videos and make some money from them. But because of ignorance,
i didn't respond. It's only in 2016 that i started to really look into it and it's possiblity to earn real
money for me online. So i became a partner with youtube and i uploaded more videos in my channel which
also gained more views. Little little, money started to grow in my channel so i started another channel
in youtube this 2017 and it's about cooking. And my cooking channel is growing faster than my first channel
and it is also the one that is bringing in more money for me than the other channel. So if you want to
try and make money from uploading your videos in youtube, i highly suggest to start it today and not regret
not doing it right away like what happened to me.

That's exactly what a real youtuber is. So at first it is better to start everything as fun and the rest will follow. The most important thing is you enjoy what you do and once you are making money from the those things you enjoy doing then that I think would be the best source of income anyway. Everything comes natural and even your audience can really feel that you are doing it not just for money. And my friend I strongly believe that playing video games and cooking are one of your passion. I would say that is the reason why you became an instant youtube successful vlogger.

fishbate

In my opinion earning in YouTube nowadays is harder than before. Specially when you have to compete with other channels that has already been stable for years. One thing you can do is use Youtube as an advertiser for your business. You can create a channel and integrate it from other social media platform. Try using these platforms along with Youtube to improve your traffic and subscribers.

ion

Well all I know about is just to keep promoting your videos to earn something. You should also share your video on some social media sites to encourages them to watch it. Because I think the more viewers is the more chances for you to have advertisement, that's gonna be your source of earnings, from advertisements. Post your video also to some forums sites related to your topic video.

Martinsx

As much as I'm well aware that YouTube channel is one good way to make money, but I seriously lack the skill to make quality video that would likely draw attention for me to to get a good number of subscribers and make money off the platform. I have tried starting a YouTube channel once when I was still into Multi Level Marketing, but it didn't go well for me in the field, so I had to quit because ur required too much time and work to succeed in the MLM company.

I have given up on trying to make any money off the use of YouTube channel but I still found other ways to explore other social media through other other marketing strategies and campaigns and I have been able to make a reasonable amount of money.

M

Mathias0712

There are also some other alternatives than uploading on youtube. I am currently also uploading to a website called Justlearn. Although it is a small hobby for me creating these videos, i am making some money on it and i can see that i am getting some views on all my videos.

Shigobad2020

I have it planned already , I wanted to have a YouTube video channel where I can earn butI don't know how to go about it, I tried many times but no luck whatsoever, but a friend of mine taught me and told me my video has to have like 10,000 viewers before I can start making money on YouTube.

Psalmseen

Earning from YouTube channel is not that easy though, Not to talk of making good. Money on it. Hmm,it takes lots of determination and dedication. You need to have passion for the YouTube channel you created. If you think music is your passion, you can open a YouTube channel for that and make money on It. just make sure that you do it well. Just as the saying goes, what is worth doing at all is worth doing well.

G

For me, starting a youtube business is not easy, so I search for other way to make money online and I found Paid point view, As of now the only legit money making site that I can give to you is the Paid view point, where all you need to do is to answer all the surveys. It is legit because many people already paid out of it. Here's a link anytime you want to check it out. Paid view point - http://paidviewpoint.com/?r=l7x95v . by the way you can already have 1 dollar in signing up in this.

N

NickJ

In order to make money through your Youtube videos - you will need many videos and a ton of exposure. Especially because the rules of cashing in on your YouTube content have been drastically changed over the last year and a half or so.

Dictator20

Me!!! I was trying to make videos and upload it on youtube because I am trying to be part of google ad sense. But based on my research you should upload 6 months continiously for you to become certified youtube partner. So in my case I don't have enough content that is why for the last 12 months I am still not approved by youtube and it is just fine because I dont have enough videos on my channel.