Discuss ways to earn money online and offline, share your ideas with us on moeny making online.

Make Huge Money From Forex Trading

In order to make money on the Forex market you have to buy low and sell high, quite simple.

Let’s have a look at the example:

Can you make money Blogging?

Can you make money Blogging? Yes, you can. I've been blogging for about 8 years now. My blog is about personal finance blog. When I started the blog in...

Salary VS monthly expenses how to budget?

We work to sustain our daily living expenses in weekdays and sometimes weekends. If work demands for overtime then we took it. But no matter how you work...

How to Start Website Design business online

I want to make money designing website for people. Do you think web design business is lucrative, my friend was involve in web design and he hardly get...

To loan For Business or not?

I am planning to start my online home business but I am short of capital. They say, start it with small capital but in baking, ingredients are a bit expensive...

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is anyone here trying to start a business from youtube?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by danalana View Post
    Hello, I been quite interested in monetizing my videos and content from youtube. I have tried make some of my hobbies into viable sources of income; for example, I love to cook, and I do enjoy recording my cooking routines and uploading them to youtube on a regular basis. I have gotten a good amount of hits but I have not gotten my first $100 dollars yet unfortunately. I have just started though, so I have hope. Is there anyone else here who is also interested in the youtube video making business? Have you gotten measurable success and profit from your videos? Anyone willing to spare any good tips? Thank you!
    I've also monetized my uploaded videos in YouTube. At first, it is really hard to gain some viewers and subscribers for you to earn some cash. But I found out about this site who supports YouTube and can provide you good analytics and even suggest tags you can use to make your videos be visible as often. You might also consider using this site, the name is TubeBuddy. Just register on it and link your YouTube account to get started. It gives me a significant increase in viewers and subscription, I hope it will also work for you.

Comment

I'm with no knowledge of how to earn from posting YouTube videos, in fact I hardly make any videos not to talk about uploading it on YouTube site to make money from it. But one thing that I understand about how it works to earn money off one's YouTube video clips is when you get more views.

So therefore, in my opinion if you aren't getting a lot of views to improve your chances to earning off the use of YouTube, try sharing your YouTube video link to several social media sites, by taking this route and if your video is something useful, there is a good chance that you will get increased views.
      Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Martinsx View Post
        I'm with no knowledge of how to earn from posting YouTube videos, in fact I hardly make any videos not to talk about uploading it on YouTube site to make money from it. But one thing that I understand about how it works to earn money off one's YouTube video clips is when you get more views.

So therefore, in my opinion if you aren't getting a lot of views to improve your chances to earning off the use of YouTube, try sharing your YouTube video link to several social media sites, by taking this route and if your video is something useful, there is a good chance that you will get increased views.
        Good luck.
        Sometimes, no matter how often you shared your videos on different social networking sites you cannot still gain a lot of viewers. The content of the video is very important to have a huge crowd of viewers, just work on your content and everything else will follow.

Comment

I think you should know how to advertise your video in youtube to get the attention of the viewers and for you to have profit coming from that. my advice is join to some forums related to your videos and post it in there. participating and advertising your video to different forums will get a lot of viewers.

Comment

I had a channel that has around 2,5 million views on some 14 videos I did and I was able to make 100$ so far.

They do not allow my channel to make money anymore since I need 1000 subscribers and certain amount of views per week, I think

To start making money on YouTube, you need equipment.You need camera, microphone, good computer and you need to invest a lot of time.

Thats a tricky part, since the competition is great.

Some youtubers make millions per year, but they were around for years.

Starting will be hard but I wish you all the best !
            To start

Comment

In my opinion earning in YouTube nowadays is harder than before. Specially when you have to compete with other channels that has already been stable for years. One thing you can do is use Youtube as an advertiser for your business. You can create a channel and integrate it from other social media platform. Try using these platforms along with Youtube to improve your traffic and subscribers.

Comment

Well all I know about is just to keep promoting your videos to earn something. You should also share your video on some social media sites to encourages them to watch it. Because I think the more viewers is the more chances for you to have advertisement, that's gonna be your source of earnings, from advertisements. Post your video also to some forums sites related to your topic video.

Comment

As much as I'm well aware that YouTube channel is one good way to make money, but I seriously lack the skill to make quality video that would likely draw attention for me to to get a good number of subscribers and make money off the platform. I have tried starting a YouTube channel once when I was still into Multi Level Marketing, but it didn't go well for me in the field, so I had to quit because ur required too much time and work to succeed in the MLM company.

I have given up on trying to make any money off the use of YouTube channel but I still found other ways to explore other social media through other other marketing strategies and campaigns and I have been able to make a reasonable amount of money.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x

Type the word without space INSU RAN CE

widgetinstance 185 (Trending) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X