Making Money installing apps

Rena

Does anyone have any idea on how to earn money installing or testing apps? Since I love installing and uninstalling different apps on my phone, is there any available opportunities on how I can make money installing apps.

I need some legit ways if it really works.

Emm

This is how to make money installing mobile app. You can really earn some cash by installing mobile apps on your phone and also playing games with every device you have in your home. Myappstaller pays you for installing and playing games.

G

There is actually a better method if you want to spend less time. There is a website that let you complete some offers and earn points. For every 100 points earned, they pay $20 in bitcoin. Getting 100 points takes only 15 to 20 minutes. It's pretty much worth it, 20 bucks in 15 minutes!

C

Chuksemtez05

There is actually a better method if you want to spend less time. There is a website that let you complete some offers and earn points. For every 100 points earned, they pay $20 in bitcoin. Getting 100 points takes only 15 to 20 minutes. It's pretty much worth it, 20 bucks in 15 minutes!
What's the website?

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
There are so many apps in which you install in your phone you can make money through them, number one is crypto tab browser, downloading this app into your phone you can mining cryptocurrency while browsing in this app, for me i installed this app called crypto pop,i make my money while using the app to play games.