Make money online discussion

Duke1

Making money participating on discussion online, is there such a thing for one to make money from discussion? I

dzonyfox2

Making money participating on discussion online, is there such a thing for one to make money from discussion? I

If I understood you correctly, you are asking if there are sites on which you can earn money just by participating in online discussions?
I know for Postloop, which I am recommending to everyone. It is a great site, totally legit, on which you can make money just by writing posts on different sites that are registered on Postloop about different themes.

GuestHu

Yes, there is. Postloop is still the only legit site I know that pays the people who involve themselves in forum discussions. However, the income potential is low so if you are looking for a lucrative online business then find some better ways to make money online. Postloop is created for the people who look for an extra income.

Jelineex

Yes, it is possible to earn money on discussion. Your opinion is needed. You must write good quality content with valuable thoughts. You will enjoy and learn from others. The pay maybe not be big as you expect but it will make you happy. ( Ha.Ha.Ha ) I agree on friends here about the site suggestion and its one of the legitimate paid forum site. I just hope that it will be back on track.

Forum wheel is a postloop like site that lets you earn by joining the forum discussion and sharing your opinion. However, they're not able to approve new subscribers due to some technical problems. I am also waiting for the approval of my account. Still, Postloop is the best site to earn through forum posting.

dzonyfox2

Yes, there is. Postloop is still the only legit site I know that pays the people who involve themselves in forum discussions. However, the income potential is low so if you are looking for a lucrative online business then find some better ways to make money online. Postloop is created for the people who look for an extra income.

Yes, don't expect to get rich from this site, but for an extra income it is a pretty good site. I have read on the internet about some other sites for making money by writing posts and articles, but this is the only one of that type which I am using, and which I can confirm that it is legit.

Duke1

I will check postloop and see how possible it's from one to make some income. I have always shown interest commenting, chatting on interesting topics on Forums, Blogs and Social media.

Am just looking for means to earn some money chatting online or on discussion.