I jumped from one "make money online" scheme to the next, until I found this...

G

I jumped from one "make money online" scheme to the next, until I found this...

I have been trying to make money online for almost two years, and i have made a whopping $146 in that time.

All the gurus kept making it sound so easy and i paid thousands of dollars in courses to copy their strategies.

Needless to say most of it didn't work. And the ones that did work, were pretty ineffective.

About two weeks ago I was once again desperately searching the web for a system that works.

I came across something called the "secret affiliate machine" (or the SAM funnel for short).

It sounded pretty spammy and cheesy to me. but i decided to have a look at the video at least.

The system blew my mind. It was the most genius thing I had ever come across online. You''re almost guaranteed to make money using this.

It has been almost two weeks not and I have made $1476, I'm not joking.

I used to see other people post numbers like that on youtube thinking that would never be me. But this system makes it so easy.

All you do is drive traffic to it. It does require some work but its way simpler than anything else I have tried.

The videos even break down everything you have to do so they hold you by the hand.

blackmist

You just mentioned about that driving traffic thing, by any chance are you talking about blogging or etc. That is a good way to earn online but is it okay for me to ask if what system you are talking about. I'm kinda interested to this but I'd like to know more in this comment section.

Corzhens

Sounds like unrealistic to me. can you provide screenshots and proofs of transactions?

Yeah, a screenshot of your transaction should prove everything you said. Also, don't forget to note a clear description of the website if you cannot write down the actual website address. To be honest, I am very interested because it's been a long time that I have been looking for a site to earn good money.