Freelancer writer looking for web Sites that hire

Mora

I'm a 22 year old English BA holder from a third world country, the struggle is real when it comes to freelancing as a citizen of such nations, it's like we are just second degree humans some times, I've been trying to find a web site that hires freelance writers for a long time now but always got rejected for not being a "Native speaker", it would be a great help if you guys could suggest me a couple of good paying writers freelance web sites where I can earn some as a non native of English. thank you guys.

Jelineex

Perhaps you can submit any write up in local newspaper for contribution. In this way you will enhance your writing skills. It will serve as your training ground. Somehow there are people that will help you in real time. There are websites that offers writing but the pay is meager. As a writer you need to be skilled and know your topic well. Don't be discourage if you are rejected instead be determined to find your perfect match.

blackmist

You could try some transcribing sites, the payment is nice. And if you want to focus on writing then creating your own blog would be one of the best options. It will take time though to fully earn from that blog but once it will be published, I am sure that you will earn decent money every day.