Apps that pay

J

jap711

I've come across an article that recommends Zap survey as an app that pays. Has anyone tried this app? The description says you are guaranteed $6 dollars on your first survey. i'm going to try this app and update anyone interested afterwards.

Jelineex

I am not familiar with Zap survey. Mostly of the survey site don't have available task on daily basis. Its mostly selective. Only few were chosen to comply the required task. It is difficult to earn on survey job and if you found one its not paying. ( Ha.Ha.Ha ) I am tired of doing survey job. I wish you good luck on your adventure towards survey task. Perhaps you might find a legitimate site.

livingboy

Hello Good day!

I tried many apps to earn money but only some are legit. But the thing is, they will not pay you money but cryptocurrency! But before I list the apps that are legit paying let us first discuss what is cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is a digital currency in which encryption techniques are used to regulate the generation of units of currency and verify the transfer of funds, operating independently of a central bank ( to know more click -- know more ). There are a lot of cryptocurrency such as BITCOIN (BTC), BITCOIN CASH (BCH), ETHERIUM (ETH), RIPPLE (XRP), etc.

There are apps that pays you cryptocurrency. But before you can have or withdraw you have to have cryptocurrency wallet. Your cryptocurrency wallet will be used for the withdrawal. There are a lot of cryptocurrency wallet out there but I suggest use COINBASE WALLET. To create coinbase wallet please click-- GO.

After signing up-- you are ready to go!
Here are the legit apps that SURELY pay you cryptocurrency!
HAPPY EARNINGS!

blackmist

I am not familiar with that app. but I hope that it is legit. Earning $6 for the first survey could be there way of attracting new users. It could be that the app is newly publish and has limited user