Do you have GCash?

Do you have GCash? GCash is a virtual wallet here in the Philippines that let's you purchase or make transactions through your mobile phones. GCash allows you to shop online or offline without using physical money. The app also let's you pay your bills without leaving your home. Gcash also give their subscribers vouchers for their shopping. You can also buy load for yourself or for others through this app. GCash is a virtual wallet that let's you earn extra through their exciting promos.

Jelineex

Have you ever tried linking Gcash to Paypal? Is there any fees in transferring the amount? I only tried Paypal linking to bank account with $1 service charge. My only concerned for Paypal is the number of days before receiving. Its too long to wait. I wish to know any information if you know some idea. Thank you for your response. Good day!

livingboy

I already have GCASH. I also linked a mastercard on it and my paypal account. Furtheremore, Because of it's goodness and conveniency I already ordered and got my mastercard (physical card). I love it!

blackmist

Have you ever tried linking Gcash to Paypal? Is there any fees in transferring the amount? I only tried Paypal linking to bank account with $1 service charge. My only concerned for Paypal is the number of days before receiving. Its too long to wait. I wish to know any information if you know some idea. Thank you for your response. Good day!

Tranferring fund from Paypal to Gcash are real time. Just wait for at least 1 min. Im not sure about the fee, but it will not exceed $1 for sure. I have already transferred funds from Paypal to Gcash.

Jelineex

Tranferring fund from Paypal to Gcash are real time. Just wait for at least 1 min. Im not sure about the fee, but it will not exceed $1 for sure. I have already transferred funds from Paypal to Gcash.

I will try to transfer fund using GCash service soon. Perhaps it has a minimal fee. I just want to use it without a hassle. I like the idea of lesser time to wait. Paypal transfer takes 3-4 working days but there are instance it's earlier than the specified time. Thank you for sharing your experience. I appreciate it. Good day!

GuestHu

Yeap I have GCash. It is company provided and I find GCash convenient in transferring my money from Paypal to my GCash Account. Plus, it is easy to use and user-friendly. It really provides the services well to the users. It does not consume a lot of time and hassle-free to request a transaction.

jeffreyjose48

Do you have GCash? GCash is a virtual wallet here in the Philippines that let's you purchase or make transactions through your mobile phones. GCash allows you to shop online or offline without using physical money. The app also let's you pay your bills without leaving your home. Gcash also give their subscribers vouchers for their shopping. You can also buy load for yourself or for others through this app. GCash is a virtual wallet that let's you earn extra through their exciting promos.

Yes I have a Gcash. The problem is I don't have enough money on it. I am still looking for legit online sites in order to fill it with money. There is a 20 pesos fee when I withdraw 500 pesos. I am very lucky at times when I withdraw they have not deducted any single cent. I feel very lucky then.

Jelineex

Yes I have a Gcash. The problem is I don't have enough money on it. I am still looking for legit online sites in order to fill it with money. There is a 20 pesos fee when I withdraw 500 pesos. I am very lucky at times when I withdraw they have not deducted any single cent. I feel very lucky then.

I guess sooner or later the GCash will increase its fee. Its policy will be change and improve as the number of user will increase. Your right that your lucky at this point but be prepared for those times that it will change. ( Ha.Ha.Ha ) However, we are fortunate that there are multiple online processor available that made our life easy compared to the olden days. I'm thankful for it.

GCash is a great app. It is the leading virtual wallet in the country. I have linked my PayPal account to my GCash and there was no fees collected when you withdraw your funds from PayPal to GCash. It also have a lot of exciting promos every month that gave their subscribers to use the app more. I also have GCredit now. It is the feature of the app that allows their subscribers to loan for their bills payment and QR purchases even if they don't have sufficient balance.

blackmist

I've been using this app for buying mobile loads. It's pretty convenient because you don't need to go to the store anymore. I also use this app to pay my bills online, I'm thankful that they support some of the services that I use. It really help to save time.