Blogging for money

madinaz

Does anyone else try to blog to make money online? There are the traditional ways of making money with companies like AdSense but I find that using CPA networks that pay you per sale of an item and work better. Also, it can help you earn some decent amount of cash in Amazon gift cards if you are an Amazon affiliate.

Mora

It really depends on your blog and your niche, you can probably make a lot of cash from a women products related blogs by Using CPA websites than with AdSense,but it could be the other way around with a sports related blog that's mainly viewed by men, all that could worth nothing if your niche is some country with really low pts in either kind of site, It's usually better to write and publish content in English cause that is kind of a worldwide niche.

Jelineex

I read a lot of stories about their success in making money online. It is indeed impressive. I wanted to try but it seems difficult. I could not even have a good number of followers especially on social media. People just love to follow and unfollow. ( Ha.Ha.Ha ) It pays to have a good informative content to get the users attention. You need to have patience and determination to succeed.

houd

Everyone seems to talk about how blogging is a great for earning money online, and in fact it is , but it takes a lot of time and effort , you must be really into writting and you have to choose a good niche. Growing up a blogger takes a lot of effort , you order to build an audience and hence make your blog popular so you can use google adsense or other ways to earn .Good luck with that !

​Once you start your blog make sure they are helpful and meaty. Make your content on the topic better than any one else’s. ​​​​​​Successful bloggers don’t start a blog just to make money. Instead, they blog about a topic they truly enjoy and can write about for years. They let the money grow out of that topic organically.

Adriana Jaycie

To blog for money, you can try one of this:
  • Monetize with CPC or CPM Ads. One of the most common ways bloggers make money is through placing ads on their site.
  • Sell Private Ads. I have seen this on some forum.
  • Include Affiliate Links in Your Content. This is very common
  • Sell Digital Products. Hard to start, you go start with ebook.
  • Sell Memberships. Requires useful content first.

iovudima

You don't need big capital to start with. You would be worried about the stocks, inventory, and delivery of the products. Selling your own digital products if you have is also a good online business. People are looking for specific solution that can solve their problems. If you could create an e-book that addresses their concerns then you could earn decent income in selling digital products. You could also start affiliate marketing of you don't have your own digital products to offer. You just have to promote their products in your website or social media accounts then you will earn commissions for every sales that you make. You don't also need big capital in starting an affiliate marketing.

Last edited: