How to boost your points in postloop?

marloarpo

I have read some of articles but it doesn't give a smooth answer. I believe this website can give a better credit than other sites but the point is how? I watched youtube recently and I figure out that money is in here. Depends on how your reply the needs. I believe that some users are getting more credits on this website. Please comment below.

blackmist

Postloop is a good website to earn money by just posting quality post. Like writing a 4-5 sentence that go with the topic. They have a rating with 1 the lowest and 5 the highest. If you have a rating 5 then you will surely receive higher pay. But for now Postloop is not like before, you can barely see some website which you can subscribe to earn extra bucks. But try to sign-in and check it for yourself. By the way you need to post 10 quality post before you can start subscribing to any sites within Postloop. Postloop will also based your rating to your first 10 post so make sure you write quality reply.

jeffreyjose48

Postloop is a good website to earn money by just posting quality post. Like writing a 4-5 sentence that go with the topic. They have a rating with 1 the lowest and 5 the highest. If you have a rating 5 then you will surely receive higher pay. But for now Postloop is not like before, you can barely see some website which you can subscribe to earn extra bucks. But try to sign-in and check it for yourself. By the way you need to post 10 quality post before you can start subscribing to any sites within Postloop. Postloop will also based your rating to your first 10 post so make sure you write quality reply.

I agree with you. I really like postloop. I hope that it will be restored back to what it is before. I am still hoping and waiting it will come back as soon as possible.

GuestHu

Postloop is a indeed a legitimate online part-time job where you post in a website. However, there is a calculation performed in receiving points from posting. There would be less point if you make a lot of posts in a some site simultaneously. And since you are a content writer, you are required to make an insightful message comprising 4 or more sentences. The longer the better and one day you might impress the site owner. And probably, they will be motivated to rate you higher which can affect the percentage of receiving a points.

dagm

Postloop is a legal online part-time job that requires you to make posts on a website. However, while receiving points from posting, a calculation is made. Making a large number of postings on a single website at the same time would be pointless. Because you're a content writer, you'll need to create a message that's at least four sentences long. The more time you spend on it, the more likely you are to impress the site's owner. And they will most likely be motivated to give you a better rating, which will affect the percentage of points you receive.