Double Stream Of Income You Can Start

G

These are some ways you can start making some income
  1. Start an Amazon Store
  2. Invest in stocks, MLP’s and REIT’s that pay out income
  3. Sell covered calls for extra investing income
  4. Virtual Consulting
  5. Sell an online program
  6. Online Services such as building websites, managing social media, editing videos, writing and graphic design
  7. Start an online business and get paid in a myriad of ways, such as online courses, affiliate links, sponsors, or consulting. While this takes more time than some of the other income streams, it can lead to multiple income streams such as consulting or affiliate income.

Rena

Multiple streams of incomes is good source to earn some money to supplement your full time job, but non really comes that easy, they requires lot of effort before one can even earn $. I will be opening a blog soon about makeup as my double stream of income.

Wole.K

Numerous option to earn doing something for fun, but the most time consuming is website design, you have to sit all day designing website.

marloarpo

I agree! For those who wants to involve business and advertising. You can create your own website on www.000webhost.com. Makes some videos to entice people for you to get viewers. You can post any videos or charity events, you can link your paypal account get donations from your viewer, it doesn't need to be perfect just make some basic web page where the people will share their sympathy. I'm not saying that you follow this path, but make sure it's legitimate charity program.