Review Is Swagbucks a scam or legit Earning money site?

Dino

Is there a Swagbucks scam going around the internet? You've probably seen their ads on social media. "Get paid to take surveys online!" Swagbucks jumped on the scene and described a way for everyone to make money online with ease.

But just how does Swagbucks work? Is Swagbucks free? Is Swagbucks worth it? Are these surveys really fun and easy to take? Is Swagbucks a scam or legit? So many opportunities are out there on the internet that promise making money online with ease. Learning how to work online from home and get paid is possible.

But if you've spent the time researching get rich quick schemes like I have then you know that so many of these "opportunities" are just hype machines after your money. We all know real revenue takes real work to earn. So where does taking "fun surveys online" stack up?

In this post about Swagbucks, i need an honest review and what to know how Swagbucks works, how much they pay out, and if it's really worth your time to look into this popular internet opportunity?

Caguioa747

Swagbucks is for U.S citizens only. Ive tried to register before but got declined because i am from other country outside the U.S. how i wish swagbucks would let other countries especially in asia to join.

Jelineex

Swagbucks is one of the few site listed to be legitimate. I often read it among many reviews. However, not all surveys are available to other country. Lucky for those who are able to join and comply the task. Personally, I don't have experience of Swagbucks since it doesn't accept worldwide applicant.

blackmist

It's a legit website but not available worldwide. I have read some reviews about this website which some members are receiving hundreds of dollars. I find this site a good way to earn but unfortunately I am not from the country it cover.

houd

Swagbuck is supposed to be a legit site, still it's not available worldwide, i've read a lot of positive reviews about swagbucks, how good and easy to earn there. Still, i've pssed throught some of the comments in same site claiming that they were waiting for their payment for almost six mounths but got nothing . I guess swagbucks is legit , still, it may take some time to pay.

iovudima

''Is there a Swagbucks scam going around the internet? You've probably seen their ads on social media. "Get paid to take surveys online!" Swagbucks jumped on the scene and described a way for everyone to make money online with ease.''

So of course, the first question is usually are they legit and safe? The second question is which ones do I recommend? I have to say… Swagbucks is at the top of my list and I’ll explain the reasons why below. We’ll also unpack the countless Swagbucks reviews to find the good things and the not-so good things people are saying... and why some might even call Swagbucks a scam.

Sprite1950

Swagbucks is for U.S citizens only. Ive tried to register before but got declined because i am from other country outside the U.S. how i wish swagbucks would let other countries especially in asia to join.
Swagbucks is also available in the UK, we have our own site although the offers are not as good as the US. I can't speak for the US site but ours is legitimate and I have used it in the past and been paid. You can do surveys, offers, watch videos, play games, all the usual things that reward sites do and it has a desktop version and a phone app.

It is a well respected site but like most reward sites it is pretty slow earning unless you are prepared to spend many hours there. When I first started online earning I spent a lot of time on these sites but I'm done with them now. I would much rather be earning through other channels.

N

nela13

Swagbucks is a legit and very reliable site. I have been working with them since summer and I have already received two payments from them.
The site used to work only in Tier 1 countries but now it is also opened in the following countries :

-The United States(and its territories)
-Ireland
-France
-Germany
-Australia
-New Zealand
-India
-Canada
-Spain
-Portugal
-United Kingdom
I think it worth the time we spend there besides I can only earn through the daily poll, the games and their search engine, every now and then I answer some surveys and I end up earning more than $5 every month without spending there too much time. If you reach the daily goal the points will be added in the next month, it is a sort of extra points.

Phronesis

Swagbucks is very legit, 100% legit and very effective. It's just that they have limited countries that it operates with, I once tries, was earning for a while, all of a sudden it stopped logging me in and I realized it was my country that was restricted, for a reason I'm yet to know