Investing in mobile apps as just an idea owner without getting scammed

Mora

At this point, I'm a simple person that finished school and have a normal day job that don't really pay that much, I have tried over the years to create mobile apps based on my own original ideas but being a full time student and employee after didn't really offer me enough space to learn coding, I tried at a certain point to hire some one else to do the job for me but I got the worst results either by getting scammed and loosing my app idea for the person i hired or having a final product not worth sharing, not having enough money to invest in my ideas didn't really help too, paying all them loans don't really leave me that much to hire real pros with real contract that can guarantee my right for me.

So what I'm looking for is a cheap site if it exist that I can use to brig my app ideas to reality and I'm talking here about real complicated apps, not just basic ones,I would really appreciate some help from you guys.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well I understand all what you might have been going through but you must understand that those people that are scamming you will not be able to programm the right application that will suit what you want to do, I think you should just go to fiverr you will see the best coder that can program an app that will suit whatever you want to do but you must sacrifice financially.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I always like it when people are passionate about their dreams. I hope I could help but I don't know more about coding too. The best thing to do is check out some videos on YouTube. And you have to sacrifice your time to run the idea yourself rather than employing people to help you.