Three Ways You Can Make Money Using Amazon

Rena

Some people will ask can you make money on Amazon? Is it profitable to sell on Amazon? The answer is yes, and these are some quick ways to make money from Amazon.
Amazon. Selling books, amazon now sells almost anything you can think of. It’s not just a site for buying your favorite toys though, you can actually make money with amazon. And here’s three ways you how.

The first way is Amazon Mturk – Mtruk is kind of like upworks, it’s a place where businesses outsource work that is too difficult for a computer program to do. Such as audio editing and transcribing, translating audio and video from different languages, testing web pages, writing reviews, and a whole lot of other services. You can make as much as $20, $30 an hour, by working on a few different tasks. This is a legit may of making money, and they do pay. This is active income though.

The second way is Amazon kindle publishing. Turn your ideas into an eBook and make money today. Every time you buy an ebook from amazon, amazon and the publisher make money, and you can too. The thing with kindle publishing is you first need a book to sell. You can either write this book yourself or you can hire someone to write it for you. You don't have to be an established author, or find a publishing company to do this. You can actually do this from the comfort of your home and start earning some passive income. Sounds awesome right? and the best part is, it’s absolutely free, so sign up and start making some money.

Amazon takes care of the money handling shenanigans… and you can sit back relax on your couch, while making some good old… passive income. If you are really interested in kindle publishing.

The third way is Amazon associates program. This is a very popular and easy way of earning passive income. All you do is sign up to the amazon associates program which is free, than you can pick from thousands of stuff amazon sells on their website and start promoting. Amazon will give you a special link, and every time someone buys through your link, amazon will give you a commission anywhere from 5 – 10% of the sale.

Amazon will pay you 60 days after a purchase and you can chose to be paid either through amazon gift cards, wire transfer to a bank account – although this is currently only available in the US but if you live outside America you can be paid via cheques, or you can have the money transferred to your amazon account and start buying stuff with it.

G

Great post bro! If there’s one online income source I like talking about most, it’s definitely self-publishing on Amazon. I’m normally a pretty modest guy but I’ve gotta say… I rock at self-publishing!

I’ve increased my monthly income from nothing to nearly $2K in less than three years just from selling books on Amazon… and I was making a grand a month within a year.

The post on how I make money self-publishing has been one of the most popular on my personal blog so I wanted to update it with everything I’ve learned over the last few years. I’ve included updates on how to turn your books into a passive source of income and how to make the whole process easier.

Ok, so $2K a month isn’t huge money but it’s getting there and it’s growing very quickly.

If you want to learn more about making money with Kindle then check out "KindleBucks.com” which is the #1 Amazon Kindle Training out there.

I can't recommend it enough. That's how I got started almost three years ago.