Enjoy life and work hard to earn money

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Ofcourse life is for the living and you need to enjoy it to the fullest but you need to make money and it should be legit money no need trying to scam anyone or trying to rob peter to pay Paul you just have to be legal with your money making and that would be how you can enjoy life in peace

So you start by looking for a job offline which can be a private or public jobs. If you can't then you should look at doing a business. You can either go into a sole business or partnership business.

if you can't do much offline you can come online to do jobs. You just need to have a skill to make good money but if not you can join survey, posting on forums or clicking ads sites to make money. Bottom line is that one should make money to enjoy life.

anil02

Verified member
In these day earning money is not easy to because of strong competition in every field it may be online or offline. It is very common to suggest a site to earn online, but before we suggest any site to other we must be assured that it is paying and legit site and we also request to person to whom we are suggesting site to assured that it is useful for them

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
The world has presented so many opportunities for people to make money but I don't really understand why so many people will even be looking for opportunities to scam other people and take from them. It does not make sense to me at all.

There are so many people who may not be particularly interested to work offline which I am one of them , most especially for most private organisation. But at the same time I am also trying as much to make money online like I am doing here and also to learn a skill that will help me make more money.

But yet people are sitting down at home and are trying to rip from where they did not sow. I Wonder how long they will continue doing this because no matter how long they will try to do , it will not last for a long time. It is better to learn a skill now and start growing or start a profitable business.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Good morning everyone. It is true that it is not easy to earn money today. You have to work hard in order to make money either by working online or by working offline. All jobs require time, effort, concentration and dedication. Furthermore, it is not right to scam people. If you work hard, you will make some money and you will definitely enjoy life.

allison001

Verified member
Working hard is one of the things I am also trying to achieve in my life. It is always easier for people to have financial stability most especially in the early stage of life because this can help you organise your life and also help you achieve a lot of your goal without any stress . But a situation in which you are not financially stable you won't be able to start a business or engage in anything that can help you in the future..

It all depends on what we need to achieve in life because I have come to understand that people who have something reasonable to achieve with their life are likely to try and focus on achieving it. Most people out there with lack of future plans and preparations are those that are likely to be lazy on things that are not even difficult to do. We have to be very much discipline.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
There is absolutely no way that we can make money if you do not work in order to have it and that is why I would say that enjoy money and making money sometimes go interrelated with each other because in order to enjoy money we need to have money in possession and other two make money we need our time and our energy in order to work for the money to be in our possession . A lot of people who are rich and wealthy today you can absolutely testify to the fact that they did not just wake up one day to be in the rich and wealthy position that they enjoy today rather it was as a result of the hard work and they're persistent including their determination in order to attend financial freedom that absolutely prevail and absolutely made the way possible for them in order to make money and have it in abundance .

Nowadays a lot of people do some silly and an advisable thing in order to make money with possibly include scamming and defrauding their fellow men and women in order to make money orders on the other hand sacrifice their fellow men for rituals in order to make money but whatever the case may be is advised that we make money the right and legitimate possibility include having a 9 to 5 regular job or possibly seek for ways to make money online legitimately .

Sikapa

Verified member
You post is short but it really makes sense. The creates thing in this whole world is life, you see we are dealing with life and therefore we have to eliminate everything that will take the happiness out of our life. But how can we live a good life is the question, do we have to stay in our houses doing nothing? No! This can never make us to live a good life by rather miserable life of course.

We always get another chance to change things. We have to be good with our past in other to make peace with out presents. We have to for is and do work for living, which means we have to plan for our future also. This is the only way that we can live good and exemplary life. So that people in our locality will cherish and appreciate us when we get old.