Earn Money From Game Show Apps

bphlover

I've seen a lot of game show apps like Paydro Live and Confetti available on Google Store and App Store and they offer a huge some of money to the winners. It sounds really interesting and I've seen people claim that they have won money from it so it's definitely not a hoax.

Have you tried these apps? How much was the most money you've made from these apps?

Would you recommend these game show apps to people who needs extra money?

Share your thoughts below!

blackmist

Paydro is a nice app. You can win huge amount their to be honest. Their quizzes have scheduled so you must check your available time. Lucky you if you are familiar with the quiz, there is a big chance that you will win. I'm not sure about confetti though. It's my first time to know that it exist lol. I'll try that one later. Thanks to the info.

Jelineex

I heard many game or trivia apps that offers a chance of winning some money but I never tried one. The favor is only extended to the early players or users. They can received payment but as popularity increases the chances is becoming rare. The rules and guidelines are more strict compared to their starting days. It could be exciting but I am not eager to try. ( Ha.Ha.Ha)

simplyjoy

I have tried using these kind of apps. Paydro is nice. I have won a small sum but unfortunately I still can't claim it because it's below 500 pesos. There's another app available in the Philippines which is Kumu. What makes it different from Paydro is that it is a livestream platform where you can also win prizes through their game shows. I have already won and claimed from this. What's good about this app is that you can easily send any amount you get to your PayPal account. You can also earn by doing livestream. So I would definitely recommend you to try this one and see for yourself. This is also a good app to meet new people and build kumunity.

Caguioa747

I have tried this game app show before but i dont have luck on that so i stopped it already.haha. but it is a legit way of earning. i have seen a lot of people win on this game show app and seen the proof of payment so i can recommend it to those who want to try it.

rheez95

I tried a quiz game where you can earn money before. The app is called Kumu and here. It was really fun playing it with its fun questions and host. You can get extra life too by inviting friends. Extra rice can be used when you got the wrong answer and you still want to be in the game, except for the last question.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
I find it difficult to make money from playing games because most of their payment method is via PayPal, since I don't have any idea about PayPal I choose to play crypto pop game in order to make my money, this particular game pays you in ethereum, though it's hard to play in order to make enough ethereum, but getting small ethereum from this game it is very easy to transfer to your coinbase wallet.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I have tried some of these applications in my country before. I was able to win money in one but I couldn't withdraw the money. I used my nickname as my name whereas it needs my real name. And also the other one I made money too but not too much but I was able to withdraw it. I may try the ones you talked about out

PICKFORD

Verified member
Making money online by playing games?sometimes I find it difficult to do that because most of the sites and visit in order to play game online I don't get my credit in return after completing my task, one of my friend played a particular game and he reached the minimum withdrawal,he didn't get his money after placing a withdrawal for some days.