Review My experience in GoTranscript.

Caguioa747

My personal experience working with GoTranscript is you can work as much or as little as you want, they pay on time, their guidelines are simple enough and it's decent money if you know how to pick your jobs, which you figure out on your own after a while. I honestly can't think of anything I could complain about.

blackmist

I tried to apply to this websites but I failed. It's hard to transcribe word that are being eaten by the speaker itself. It's like they are speaking a different language. This websites require a good hearing in order to pass but what I know about this website is they will pay you a good amount in exchange for your time.

Caguioa747

there is a site like otter.ai that helps you translate audio file to plain text then just edit the correct punctuations. and there is also express scribe, like otter.ai it also automatically transcribe audio file to text to make transcribing faster and easier.

Jelineex

there is a site like otter.ai that helps you translate audio file to plain text then just edit the correct punctuations. and there is also express scribe, like otter.ai it also automatically transcribe audio file to text to make transcribing faster and easier.

Is it safe to use it? I mean transcription company hires a transcriber to manually type any audio file and not thru the use of other software. Thinking about it makes the work fast and easy but a bit risky. I haven't work in a transcription but I tried sample test. It's killing me. ( Ha.Ha.Ha ) It's difficult to understand accentuated audio files. I wonder what type of headphone is ideal for transcription job? I am favorable for a good quality but not that expensive. Any suggestion?