Asking for What are some of the sites that you visit to earn some cash?

Keep in mind that payment may take 48hours.

bphlover

I'm actually in search of sites where we can get paid by doing simple tasks like answering surveys, coming up with names for a brand or company and posting comments.

I've registered in sites like Toluna, Squadhelp and PostLoop and so far, I've only gotten paid for my time in PostLoop.

So, I want to know if you know any other sites which would allow us to earn extra money.

What are your favorites and how much have you earn from these sites?

houd

I've registred in postloop as well and i like it so far, i used swagbucks as well and rapidworker, spare5, toluna, survey junkie and many other sites. I tried remotasks as well but drop it after some time since i found it pretty complicated. Right now i'm thinking in launching a blog, i know that it's going to take a lot of time, work and commitment but i like writing and i believe that creating a blog is one of the best ways to earn passive income doing something i like.

dzonyfox2

I am also registered on Postloop. They are the best! Also I have been using Spare5 for about a month, but haven't earned too much. If you like doing surveys and downloading apps, you can try gain.gg, where minimal withdrawal is 0.01$. I know more sites from which people are earning decent money, but these are the only ones that are currently working in my country from all those I have tried.

blackmist

Postloop is a decent site to earn extra bucks. I like this website and I am using it for how many months. Some of my earning are from this site. I am planning to make a video about this site this coming weeks. By the way for those who want to use site legit earning site you can check my channel. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUL..._as=subscriber. Feel free to try this site if you like. You wont get rich here but at least you can earn some extra.

Caguioa747

I'd only really recommend mTurk if you have a job that needs very little attention and allows you to surf the internet. So... being a student receptionist, basically. mTurk worked great for me when I was in a chair for several hours a day making minimum wage, and hours would go by with nothing to do. Then you can look at your (really small, usually) earnings as a bonus on top of your regular wage. But it's really hard to make a living wage that way, to be honest.

blackmist

I already tried to apply at MTURK but they declined my application. I'll try to reapply next month and see if they will accept e this time. I hope I will pass. How much could you make in mturk in a day. I don't have any idea yet on how they rate their employee.

dzonyfox2

Now I am receiving much more tasks on Spare5 than before. Now I make about 20-30 cents per day. So, Spare5 is not a waste of time. It will take some time before you can really start to earn from this site (couple of months), but after that, it is really worth. It is not a lot of money but compared to the other sites it is okay. Just be patient and eventually you will start to earn a bit more from this site.

Jelineex

Now I am receiving much more tasks on Spare5 than before. Now I make about 20-30 cents per day. So, Spare5 is not a waste of time. It will take some time before you can really start to earn from this site (couple of months), but after that, it is really worth. It is not a lot of money but compared to the other sites it is okay. Just be patient and eventually you will start to earn a bit more from this site.

Its nice to learn from your experience that Spare5 is a legitimate mobile application. It is safe to do the task without hesitation and you'll be expecting earnings from it. Personally it doesn't matter if the earnings is meager as long as its legitimate.. It is not a waste of time and it's a worth to try. I also agree with you that in everything we do patience should be practice.

You can try lifepointspanel.com. it is formerly known as global test market and it is a legit survey site that really pays you for answering surveys. You can also try mobrog.com. it is also paid survey site that really pays your effort. Other legitimate sites are panel champ and paid view point. Although they are legitimate and really pays, you can have a hard time earning from those sites because they have a limited number of surveys.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Most people find it difficult to make money online do you to their busy schedule and also they are not yet discovered a legit and stable site in which they can make their money online, there are so many legit sites to make money online such as; trendri, bizdustry, cashtime forum a lot more, engaging yourself in this site you will make a legitimate money daily.