alternative site's for mturk?

Caguioa747

The two most common ones are Clickworker and Microworkers. I've found that Clickworker isn't that good tbh. It might be better in other countries but for me (UK) it kinda sucks. Microworkers is probably the best alternative imo. Obviously, people who use MTurk say that its far better but Microworkers is still pretty good. New tasks every day, quick ones, longer ones. Its up to you. I always have around 200-300 tasks listed at any one time. Obviously that fluctuates but it usually stays between those two numbers. I make around $30-$50/month from it but its definitely possible to may way more.

jpk0007

I definitely think that Microworkers is the best microjob site available in the market today. It pays well and has a lots of options to work for. Jobs are added on a regular basis and they pay you nicely for the correct submissions. There are other alternatives like Picoworkers which is a relatively new site but is similar to other microjob sites. Picoworkers also gives you an initial sign-up bonus for joining the site.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I have tired picoworkers it I couldn't stay longer there because I was cheated like three times there. I did job for three diffrent people and none refused to pay me. This is very bitter experience for a newbie like me couple with the fact that I wasted my time in doing these jobs. That's why I quit

Tundi Mick

Microworkers is one of the best website similar to mTurk. You will find thousands of micro jobs on a daily basis.

Most of the tasks on micro workers are related to website promotions.

It means you will help the employers in microworkers to promote their website so that they can generate good business from their website.

But the tasks are very simple in nature & anyone with little knowledge can do it. And yes, if you are already making money from Mturk then you will find these tasks very easy.

Check here some of the examples of micro jobs on MicroWorkers.
  • Follow someone on twitter
  • Rate a YouTube video
  • Create a Gmail account
  • Signup on some website
  • Upload a photo on some website etc.
Now you know, how easy it is to make money on MicroWorkers. So do you think it’s worth to join MicroWorker to make money?

Last edited by a moderator: