Earning Cash From Gain.gg

dzonyfox2

Have you tried using this site to earn some extra cash? I am recommending it. In my opinion, currently it is one of the best sites to earn some pocket money. You earn points for doing simple tasks: filling out surveys, downloading apps and games, doing in-app tasks... You can exchange points for Paypal, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Bitskins, Opskins. The best thing is that minimal withdrawal is 10 points, which is 0.01$.

dzonyfox2

Based on my experience i made around 5-8 bucks the first day from adsend survey's. sort of shocked on that end alone. i don't do videos, too much ad chasing and bandwidth hassles for my blood anymore.

Yeah, I also think that Adscend offer wall is the most paying one. But I made more money by downloading apps than by doing surveys, I guess that it is because in my country there are not too many available surveys.

Jelineex

I haven't tried that site nor familiar with it. I tried several sites but sometimes it's not paying. Some survey are not available to some country. I hope that site accepts worldwide applicant. Thank you for sharing that information. I am glad to know it. I will try it myself.

blackmist

I already tried to sign-up unfortunately. They are open only to some specific country. I think this is a good website to earn extra and I hope they they will soon be open wordwide. Which is much better, swagbucks or gain.gg?

dzonyfox2

I already tried to sign-up unfortunately. They are open only to some specific country. I think this is a good website to earn extra and I hope they they will soon be open wordwide. Which is much better, swagbucks or gain.gg?

I have thought they are global. I guess there are only open to some specific countries. But it is confusing to me that it is working in my country, Serbia, where most sites of this type don't, and that it doesn't work in your country. I was pretty sure that it will work in any country, but I guess it won't.

dzonyfox2

Have you tried using this site to earn some extra cash? I am recommending it. In my opinion, currently it is one of the best sites to earn some pocket money. You earn points for doing simple tasks: filling out surveys, downloading apps and games, doing in-app tasks... You can exchange points for Paypal, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Bitskins, Opskins. The best thing is that minimal withdrawal is 10 points, which is 0.01$.

You can get 100 points bonus by singing up using my referral link: https://gain.gg/r/76561198170879166