Asking for Does Anyone use Postloop

Keep in mind that payment may take 48hours.

dzonyfox2

Does anyone else use Postloop? It is a great site to earn money for writing posts and articles. First you have to write 10 posts which admins will review and evaluate. If you pass that, you can start writing on other sites which are registered on Postloop. Those sites are paying Postloop to get them writers for their forums. So you actually have two options with this site, you can be a writer and collect points by writing articles, which you can exchange for Paypal money, or you can add your site on Postloop to get posts on your forum, for which you pay. I have been using it about two months and have earned about 15$.

dzonyfox2

Postloop is a good website to earn extra bucks. I've been using this website since last year but now their are only limited website you can subscribe in order to earn extra points. I am subscribe to not more than five sites and it kinda hard because you cant reach the 100 points now in just 2-3 days.

I agree with you. Postloop used to be much better before. But it is still better than many other similar sites. I just hope that in the future Postloop will be as good as it was before.

Ages

Am interested in Postloop but at the moment, Postloop doesn't pay and also doesn't look reliable after selling the website to the new admin. Someday their site will open well other times it won't. If anyone have a tried recently should please tell us. Email to Postloop admin are unresponsive.

Jelineex

I have reasons to believe that it's a work in progress and probably within the next few months or thereabout everything might get back to being normal the way it used to be. I know a few freelance writers who depend on the website to make at least 50% of their earnings, so it's really important to them for the website to come back fully.

I guess that's the faith we need to keep within our heart. We need to believe and keep on hoping that it will come back soon. ( Ha.Ha. Ha ) I need a lot of patience to wait and never get bored of waiting. I keep reminding myself "patience is a virtue".

jeffreyjose48

I have reasons to believe that it's a work in progress and probably within the next few months or thereabout everything might get back to being normal the way it used to be. I know a few freelance writers who depend on the website to make at least 50% of their earnings, so it's really important to them for the website to come back fully.

I am a postloop user since last year 2018. I am still an active member. I always check this site if it has come back to what it is like before. I hope it will as soon as possible.

I joined Postloop just recently, where I can earn extra money by simply commenting on forums and posting on blogs. It is also one way to interact with other peoples ideas and opinions. Forum owners and blog owners who join Postloop have the option to purchase content or exchange content. Postloop members are saying it’s some of the easiest money they have ever made.

G

Postloop is a legit site that gives opportunity for the freelance writers not only to earn money but also enhance their writing skills. I find this website helpful because it really widens my vocabulary, my ability to express ideas well and learned a lot of things from the other writers. Hopefully, this site would continually prosper and help passionate writers to earn a little extra money.

blackmist

Postloop is a good website to earn extra bucks. I've been using this website since last year but now their are only limited website you can subscribe in order to earn extra points. I am subscribe to not more than five sites and it kinda hard because you cant reach the 100 points now in just 2-3 days.

Martinsx

I never thought it would happen since it has been on the net for several years. They have mastered the craft responding to the needs of their clients. I understand that sometimes clients doesn't have enough finances to sustain. But I am sure that there are still owners who needs the service of writers. Let's keep an eye on it and hoping for it's best to come.

Jelineex

I actually foresee the slow down in the activities on Postloop months ago before it started happening. I even went to the extent of writing an article about whether we were going to witness a rise or decline in freelance writing on most online site. This definitely affected so many freelance writers but hopefully, things would get better on the long run.

I never thought it would happen since it has been on the net for several years. They have mastered the craft responding to the needs of their clients. I understand that sometimes clients doesn't have enough finances to sustain. But I am sure that there are still owners who needs the service of writers. Let's keep an eye on it and hoping for it's best to come.

Martinsx

I agree on you that it's one of the great site for extra earnings. I learned a lot of ideas or thoughts from every forum discussion. It's nice to interact among it's member. It broaden my knowledge and understanding to every topic. I like every details of it. However, I felt sad it slowed down. I just hope that it will be back soon with bigger opportunities.

I actually foresee the slow down in the activities on Postloop months ago before it started happening. I even went to the extent of writing an article about whether we were going to witness a rise or decline in freelance writing on most online site. This definitely affected so many freelance writers but hopefully, things would get better on the long run.

Jelineex

Yes of course, there are so many people who are on postloop and are making decent money from the posting website. Postloop has been online and actually a very viable option for making money online but over the years it's suffered few setbacks but always comes back stronger. Personally, I'm also a member on Postloop and it's been fun all the way.

I agree on you that it's one of the great site for extra earnings. I learned a lot of ideas or thoughts from every forum discussion. It's nice to interact among it's member. It broaden my knowledge and understanding to every topic. I like every details of it. However, I felt sad it slowed down. I just hope that it will be back soon with bigger opportunities.

jeffreyjose48

I joined Postloop last year. Until today I am an active member of it. I have earned also from this site. Last year there were so many sites that were so active that the 100 points can easily be reached. I hope those sites will come again as soon as possible. It has really helped me and my family a lot.

dzonyfox2

You made 50$? Wow, that is great! I made about 15$ for 2 months, and I am more than happy with these earnings. I never found a site that is paying that much for a little bit of work. Actually, I also don't consider it as a work. I am just writing my opinion on different sites about different subjects. Postloop is a great site!

dzonyfox2

I have also applied for The Forum Wheel, in december 2018., and still no reply from them. While with the Postloop I never had any bad experience. It really is legit and serious site. I also agree that the credit system is fair. You get about 2 points for one post. And you can exchange 100 points for 5$. Seems pretty fair to me.

bphlover

Postloop is really a great way for people to earn extra money by simply posting. It was the first among all the other sites that I've tried that I was actually able to get paid for my "service". Though it's not perfect and needs some improvement, it really does open an opportunity for people to earn some money. It's highly advisable though that you put your best foot forward in the evaluation phase so you'll get a good rating because you'll definitely miss out on the opportunity to earn more if you have a lower score. I am actually excited to earn more from Postloop! Hopefully, they'll continue for a long time.

Martinsx

Yes of course, there are so many people who are on postloop and are making decent money from the posting website. Postloop has been online and actually a very viable option for making money online but over the years it's suffered few setbacks but always comes back stronger. Personally, I'm also a member on Postloop and it's been fun all the way.

G

I just started last year and I have already cashed out 50$ so far. It's really worth it since I get to post my actual thoughts that aren't made up at all, so I don't feel posting as some kind of work. You get paid for being a community member. It's great!

houd

I started using postloop recently and i can say that i like it; The site is legit and the credit system is nice and fair, i didn't earn anything yet but i'm almost there.
Another great thing about postloop is that they pay via paypal wich is great, not to mention that you can withdraw your earnings as soon as you reach 100 points which equals 5$.I've tried to work on other sites that has the same concept as postloop but i didn't enjoy working form them, i applied for The ForumWheel as well since a mounth and they didn't even reply to me, while when i applied for postloop they replied within 5 hours , i think that this is a sign that shows how much legit and serious this site is.