Asking for Is humanatic worthit?

Keep in mind that payment may take 48hours.

Caguioa747

For me, It is a total waste of time. With only 4$ per 6 hours of time spent on that site and their penalty system. But if you have the loyalty of 1 year and high accuracy on all the categories, you can have your 20$ per day as a reviewer. So do I need to say more?

jpk0007

Well I have heard a lot of positive as well as negative feedback about the site. However, I don't have a first-hand experience of working with them. I had applied for the site in the past but my application got rejected the next day. I think that they have some eligibility criteria for accepting you as a worker and location can be very significant in there selection process.

Alania

I don't recommend it. As a worker you're extremely vulnerable there and have no protection from that the admins and moderators are doing there. I used to work there, earned 600$ until they randomly decided to remove me.

Jelineex

I don't recommend it. As a worker you're extremely vulnerable there and have no protection from that the admins and moderators are doing there. I used to work there, earned 600$ until they randomly decided to remove me.

I read and wanted to apply on Humanatic before but the job seems confused me. Do I have to categorized the calls on actual time or just the recorded one? Why is it necessary to classify when they can also add a software to make the work easy? ( Ha.Ha.Ha ) I read further that some of the workers weren't able to received payment. There have been a lot of bad reviews on it but still it's active.

Alania

I read and wanted to apply on Humanatic before but the job seems confused me. Do I have to categorized the calls on actual time or just the recorded one? Why is it necessary to classify when they can also add a software to make the work easy? ( Ha.Ha.Ha ) I read further that some of the workers weren't able to received payment. There have been a lot of bad reviews on it but still it's active.

God forbid joining it! They keep all the "bad workers" around because they earn less. Humanatic constantly keeps reducing the payment for job as well. For example I was working in the highest category which paid 0.25 cents per call. Now it's 0.15 cents. How greedy is that? Not worth working for those douches.

Sprite1950

I worked on Humanatic for a while and really enjoyed it but the audits used to drive me mad because they would take away any money you made plus a bit extra for a mistake. Sometimes the accents were so strong that you just couldn't understand what people were saying which made it hard to tell which category you should put the call in. They also had a lot of cheaters on the site so eventually changed to face recognition rather than passwords. I always wanted to be good at this because it was interesting work but I just wasn't good enough. I cashed out once and then left.