Ways To Make Money Blogging

Sam Dede

Blogging Business Ideas here is how to make money from blogging. Start a Blog site start creating helpful articles and start making money online. Running a blog is not only a way for businesses to market their services and products. It can really be the primary idea behind a number of businesses. If you wish to start your own blog business, listed below are different blogging ideas for blog owners.
Ways To Make Money Blogging
Affiliate Marketer
Affiliate marketing online can be a good way for blog owners to earn passive income. You can begin a blog in any kind of niche and use affiliate links to advertise services or products from other companies and make a percentage of each and every purchase that is made through you.

Blogger with Advertisers
You can also earn money being a blogger by providing visual advertisement placements on your sidebar or other areas of your blog.

E-mail Marketer
Blog owners regularly have the capacity to start up a significant following using their email news letters, that you can also use to promote various services or products.

Freelance Blogger
If you wish to get compensated for blogging, you can offer your own services being a freelance blogger to other businesses that will pay money for your experience.

Ghost Blogger
You can also offer your own services being a ghost blogger, where you can basically write articles for some other blog owners that they can post as their own.

Influencer
In case you are able to build up a large following plus some influence with that following, it is possible to work with brands to promote services or products as an influencer.

Business Blogger
If you’re familiar with business issues, you can begin a small business blog as an easy way of building up your influence and experience so that you can provide business consulting, training or related services.

Social Media Blogger
In the same way, you can begin a blog about social networking and make use of that in order to market social media management or consulting services.

Event Blogger
You can also cover various occasions in your blog and demand a fee to promote them and even use your blog site to advertise your personal event planning services.

Fashion Blogger
In case fashion is your area of expertise, you can begin a blog site relevant to the niche and after that work together with fashion brands to facilitate adverts or paid content opportunities.

e-book Author
You can make use of your writing abilities to build and publish ebooks. And you can use your blog site so as to display your own skills for potential viewers.

Online Training course Creator
Online courses can be a easy way for blog owners to make money. You can use blog as a way to build your experience then host your own courses on your site or e-mail list.

Product or service Reviewer
You can also review products and services from different companies on your own blog in return for a fee.

Last edited by a moderator:

Racelle Lizardo

You don’t have to be a big blogger with an impressive company to make money blogging. Here are some simple/basic ways to make money blogging:
  • Put ads on your site
  • Promote products or services for others
  • Sell digital products
  • Sell physical products
  • Sell services
Here’s exactly how to make money from your blog step-by-step:
  1. Set up your blog
  2. Write content that gets lots of traffic
  3. Convert visitors into email subscribers
  4. Send those subscribers content that builds trust
  5. Sell products or services your audience wants

Adriana Jaycie

I want to make money online, because i spend most of time browsing online. I was told by a friend before i can make money online i have to have my own website. How true is this? Are there any free blog that i can startup with?

jyu143

Honestly it's easy to create blogs or it's easy to start blogging but the problem is it's so hard to ranked in Google or in Google search.

For me even if you have a good contents in your blog it's useless if no one's read your contents because it's so hard to ranked in Google search and your just wasting your time writing your contents for almost one week and no one read it or appreciate it and it hurts and that's reality.

So that I don't recommend blogging it's hard to create a good content but no one reads it or no one notice your content and the solution for this is Money.

To ranked Google search if you have money use Wordpress you can ranked Google search fast if you have money by using WordPress or etc.

bembi

Bloggers make money in a variety of ways. They might:
  1. Put ads on their site and get paid when you click on those ads.
  2. Promote products or services for others and get paid a commission when you click through their “affiliate link” and make a purchase. (This is called affiliate marketting.)
  3. Sell digital products and get paid when you buy those digital products from them.
  4. Sell physical products and get paid when you buy those physical products from them.
  5. Sell services and get paid when you hire them.

Y

ynnhoj24

[h=2]Here’s How to Make Money Blogging[/h]
  1. Set up your blog
  2. Write content that gets lots of traffic
  3. Convert visitors into email subscribers
  4. Send those subscribers content that builds trust
  5. Sell products or services your audience wants