Becoming self-employed and work from home.

Vandi Cassie

There are many advantages starting a small business at home. Becoming self-employed, secure and totally free are the noticeable advantages of starting up a business from home. Many people are unsuccessful when it comes to starting up their very own business from home because they're poorly educated and they lack determination. To get good results running a business, you have to put in the effort and time. You will encounter a lot of obstacles, but if you act like you determined, you will succeed.

Here's how to get your self ready to work from home:

1st
you should find a business opportunity to be a part of that will provide the the very least risk. There are many misleading opportunities available. To protect oneself, begin small and then go to the bigger opportunities. Furthermore, you can get in touch with non-profit organizations, in order to find more info on the business opportunity that you have chosen.

Becoming self-employed and work from home. A home based business normally pays distributors monthly. Furthermore, if marketers have the ability to bring in many people to the opportunity, there are many additional bonuses that may be made. I would suggest that you go after a business opportunity that sell services and products that people really need to be able to boost your chances of achievement when it is time to start selling the products and services.

2nd, you have to take advantage of the power of the internet to promote your products. It is no secret that the web has a large role in the daily lives of the customer. You will need to understand the knowledge of marketing. Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter are remarkable websites to promote the services you have to provide.

There are many places that you can learn to market. You may also make use of the knowledge of your up-line should you ever get trapped in your marketing campaign. Your up-line is the people that introduced you to the Business opportunity.

Finally, in my opinion, it requires about Two weeks for a person to get the best business opportunity to get involved in.​

Last edited by a moderator:

sweetpot81

Becoming self-employed or commonly known as freelance meaning to say that you are the boss and mentor of your business. Before deciding to be a freelancer, there's alot of factors to be considered. First and important thing is your financial status. You should have atleast 6 months budget to pay everything for living.Freelance is always fluctuated when it comes to money matters compared to a regular monthly salary from full time job.You should know the strageties of the business that you are interested to do. Attending seminars and workshops is a big help. Learning from internet is a way too. Take time to decide if you are really into self employment. NEEDS is totally different to MUST.

J

Jjjjj12345

As for me, I am able to do both, having a small business and also working full time.

I have to balance my free time for leisure, rest and my small business. Rest being the least priority.

In the long run, the goal of course is to have a full running business and be self employed. Many think that being self employed is easy, that you have control of your time. What people don't realize is that being self employed is different from being successfully self employed. Successfully self employed is a product of perseverance and dedication.

Once you decide to start working from home and be self employed, remember that it will a walk in a park. BUT not just any park, a jurassic park.

G

I used to be a call center agent for two months only and it was nerve wracking considering the office politics, work schedule and if you you are hired during peak season you cannot cope up with the stress. After my venture in the call center environment I had decided to work at home thinking that this is very easy job compared to BPO. I was wrong especially if you do not have any credentials for back up. Right now I am still on the process of learning. I hope that I can be successful in my new chosen field.

danalana

I personally adore the concept of working from home due to my severe social anxiety. I also tried to get hired by a couple of retail stores this year but I got rejected by all of them. I was very sad and got quite unmotivated for a while. However, I recently found some online work, and even though it does not pay that much, I now feel a bit happier and not as heavy-hearted as before. I think eventually I will try to apply for more in-person jobs, but since I am not exactly struggling with money for now, I will stick to online jobs until there comes a time where I am forced to go back to find a job in a retail store or something.

jayveeborres

Being self-employed is a gift for me because I earn money online without leaving the house. My family have no worries when working in my house. If you're determined to work home, you'll get a lot of money without worries. The only hard thing is scam in online business. Bur I found my work online.

J

jojo_1234

Starting with your own business is really very difficult at the beginning. You will face a lot of failures and trials but I believe doing the research and being patient is a few of the formula you must have. It is not an overnight success and if you are weak enough to pursue what you believe in you will end up stopping. So I guess in everything that you try make sure its legitimate. Do your own research. Always be positive. Never take negative opinions a failure but instead take this as an opportunity for you to improve in the future.

M

malou139

I love being self-employed. You can work at your convenient time and rest anytime you want. No boss, no dead lines, no worries. Patience thus, contribute a lot and right opportunities of course, of a work at home. A lot really wants to work at home, but opportunities is not just right for them. Their capabilities and talent does not, most of the time, inclined to a work-at-home jobs.

anor0428

I have a little business offline but also taking the opportunity to make extra money online. I am new to this field but I am enjoying it really, it is nice to know that there are a lot of works to get online even for those undergraduate like me. All you have to do is spend time to learn and be open to all methods to earn, take the chance. :)

fredoman

Honestly I'm a bit tentative with online working. It has pros and cons. I'm in the Philippines by the way and working at home is very ideal because traffic here is fatal but the one thing I do not like working at home is I lose the chance to socialize to other people, I will not have new friends just by working online. so if you are an introvert person, you might want to work online, but if you are an extrovert one, consider working outside that comfort zone.

Jannershane

Before I'm a government employee for almost 8 years and now I have my small business that also help me on my daily expenses. The best decision that I resigned to my work, first I'm the one who taking care of my son, second I spend most of my time to my family and third even if I'm at home I'm still earning for living and thanks to God because he let me decide on his own will.

G

The number of becoming self-employed has grown but not all will make a success of their venture. Working for yourself can have a number of advantage and disadvantage. You can control everything you do and you can organize your own time. On the other hand, it involve working long hours and you have no regular income. I agree with Vandi, that if you act you are determined, you will "likely" to succeed. Why likely to succeed? Because there are some factors (especially financial) you should consider before setting out. Like cashflow, tax, insurance, pensions and protection.