Money making forum, ways to earn money online and offline. You find discussion on money making ideas on this make money forum for money makers.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Becoming self-employed and work from home.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Being self-employed is a gift for me because I earn money online without leaving the house. My family have no worries when working in my house. If you're determined to work home, you'll get a lot of money without worries. The only hard thing is scam in online business. Bur I found my work online.

Comment

Starting with your own business is really very difficult at the beginning. You will face a lot of failures and trials but I believe doing the research and being patient is a few of the formula you must have. It is not an overnight success and if you are weak enough to pursue what you believe in you will end up stopping. So I guess in everything that you try make sure its legitimate. Do your own research. Always be positive. Never take negative opinions a failure but instead take this as an opportunity for you to improve in the future.

Comment

I love being self-employed. You can work at your convenient time and rest anytime you want. No boss, no dead lines, no worries. Patience thus, contribute a lot and right opportunities of course, of a work at home. A lot really wants to work at home, but opportunities is not just right for them. Their capabilities and talent does not, most of the time, inclined to a work-at-home jobs.

Comment

I have a little business offline but also taking the opportunity to make extra money online. I am new to this field but I am enjoying it really, it is nice to know that there are a lot of works to get online even for those undergraduate like me. All you have to do is spend time to learn and be open to all methods to earn, take the chance.

Comment

Honestly I'm a bit tentative with online working. It has pros and cons. I'm in the Philippines by the way and working at home is very ideal because traffic here is fatal but the one thing I do not like working at home is I lose the chance to socialize to other people, I will not have new friends just by working online. so if you are an introvert person, you might want to work online, but if you are an extrovert one, consider working outside that comfort zone.

Comment

Before I'm a government employee for almost 8 years and now I have my small business that also help me on my daily expenses. The best decision that I resigned to my work, first I'm the one who taking care of my son, second I spend most of my time to my family and third even if I'm at home I'm still earning for living and thanks to God because he let me decide on his own will.

Comment

The number of becoming self-employed has grown but not all will make a success of their venture. Working for yourself can have a number of advantage and disadvantage. You can control everything you do and you can organize your own time. On the other hand, it involve working long hours and you have no regular income. I agree with Vandi, that if you act you are determined, you will "likely" to succeed. Why likely to succeed? Because there are some factors (especially financial) you should consider before setting out. Like cashflow, tax, insurance, pensions and protection.

Comment

Hello,
                  Your post on work from home is very useful. by following the given strategy, anyone can become self employed and have a secure future.
                  Promotional Products Wholesale Supplier
                  Information on Custom Printed and Personalized Products

Comment

I am a developer, but now I also run my own drop shipping store. I work from 9AM to 8PM. Sometimes I feel so tired but gaining small achievements makes me excited, and I thought myself, "Keep moving!".

Every day I run Facebook ads, read dropshipping blogs to find tips, deal with customer service, and process orders while working as a full-time developer. Tough enough.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x

Type the word TR E NDRI without space