Asking for How to avoid scam before making money

Keep in mind that payment may take 48hours.

sagitariossp

Have you ever experienced signing up on many money making sites promising you to earn money and not being paid after sleepless nights of hardwork?

It happened to me more than once. I got so excited and got fooled spending my time and energy and ended up getting nothing. It happened to me because I did not do a research on those sites before signing up.

After it happened to me I started doing my research first before signing up on any money making website. I discovered a website that has most of the list of money making sites.
It is a review site for us money makers online named "netbusinessrating.com".

They have tons of categories to choose from. From PTC to survey sites they have it all. What I like about net businessHave you ever experienced signing up on many money making sites promising you to earn money and not being paid after sleepless nights of hardwork?

It happened to me more than once. I got so excited and got fooled spending my time and energy and ended up getting nothing. It happened to me because I did not do a research on those sites before signing up.

After it happened to me I started doing my research first before signing up on any money making website. I discovered a website that has most of the list of money making sites.
It is a review site called "netbusinessrating.com".

What I like about netbusinessrating.com is every website on their list has rating, testimony, proof of payment, tenure, payout updates, and status if the website is new, good, promising, or SCAM! They even show how many funds a website is already out of funds.

How about you? What is the best review site for you?

PICKFORD

Verified member
In this case you just have to be smart in everything you do because it's not all the places or is not all the websites that have a way or platform or a kind of group for people to comment on the reviews of a particular online business you want to do like anything. so all you need to do is go through thorough research on whatever you want to do online before you invest your money in. ask people that have done it, people that have been doing online things you ask them and make enquiries before you invest your money in any online platform.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
we should always try to be as careful as possible and we should also try and run away from any site that promise to pay us so much with the little effort we will put because nothing good comes easy and most of them will end up scamming you if you don't I understand that they are fraudulent.is a simple strategy

M

ManilaJustice

I have experience that also, getting scam by a site. So now whenever I find a paying site, I search first the reviews and feedback. And also I ask for proof of payout before I sign up to the site. I encounter scam site when I didn't have yet know the works of online earnings. I easily get attract and sign up to the site without even know that the site is not really paying so I learned a lesson now.
So which one actually pays you now
I have mine

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
To be sincere I have encountered a lot of scam projects on my way to make money online. The first scam I fell for and which is still the only one is a Ponzi scheme like website that promises to pay you for logging in daily on the website and also sharing their posts on Facebook. Since then I have been very careful on my business I want to venture into especially online.
This type of earning sites is rampant here and I have fell for a lot of them, one of them that take out my energy was the newspaysforums,that is the worst paid to post sire I have ever work for and at the end of the month you will only be paid just 2000 naira which is not worth the stress and the amount of money I used for data subscription.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Seriously there was even a man that actually call me personally that he sold the harsh power I can use to mine cryptocurrency at higher rates,this is so abnormal because if people can actually mine cryptocurrencies and make a reasonable amount of money then obviously a lot of people could have been a millionaire by now.
Okay, thank God, you just think the way i do. That's practically impossible. They just want to get over with one's fund and never give him or her any reward in return. Those people are criminals I've come across them many times online. I'm just vigilant and avoiding such kind of fraud happening to me.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
To be sincere I have encountered a lot of scam projects on my way to make money online. The first scam I fell for and which is still the only one is a Ponzi scheme like website that promises to pay you for logging in daily on the website and also sharing their posts on Facebook. Since then I have been very careful on my business I want to venture into especially online.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
That's why i don't pay attention to such kind of site. I've witnessed lots of them in the internet, especially in the crypto world. I have witnessed it around cloud mining sites, which asked me to deposit some funds to buy hashing power and boost my mining speed to earn more. I never fell victim, I made researches around them and find so many negative reviews about them that made me quit.
Seriously there was even a man that actually call me personally that he sold the harsh power I can use to mine cryptocurrency at higher rates,this is so abnormal because if people can actually mine cryptocurrencies and make a reasonable amount of money then obviously a lot of people could have been a millionaire by now.

Samuel72

Verified member
Almost every has fallen more or less for different scam sites, I have learnt my lessons and before I put in my energy on any site I check out reviews, I also look at the offer if it is too good to be true and does not require me working for it then I get suspicious and end up not taking the site seriously. Please let us be guided.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I know there are a lot of site that scam a lot of innocent people of their money and some of them after earning to the maximum withdrawal and when you are about to place withdrawal they ask you to pay certain amount of money for the withdrawal fee and 90% off this type of transaction are always scam because after paying a certain amount of money you will not receive what they promise.
That's why i don't pay attention to such kind of site. I've witnessed lots of them in the internet, especially in the crypto world. I have witnessed it around cloud mining sites, which asked me to deposit some funds to buy hashing power and boost my mining speed to earn more. I never fell victim, I made researches around them and find so many negative reviews about them that made me quit.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I know there are a lot of site that scam a lot of innocent people of their money and some of them after earning to the maximum withdrawal and when you are about to place withdrawal they ask you to pay certain amount of money for the withdrawal fee and 90% off this type of transaction are always scam because after paying a certain amount of money you will not receive what they promise.

Ekuvero

Avoiding scams while making money online isn't quite easy though but with a thorough research and reviews on Google you would surely know most of this scam site, cause the earning on those scam sites seems too mouth watering to be true and they usually request for a payment upgrade or some sort of referrala before you could be paid despite all that one might seems it seemed fit to earn online why Sims few legit online sites do have a lot of restrictions like location barrier and the rest of it all

IamDozzy

There is saying that goes as “once bitten twice shy”. This is what those that have been scammed before and while in business for money making. As @Doradorwa has said, use legitimate site to check the validity of any site. Most of the times I use Forumcoin and Bizdustry to check the validity of a site before I sign on to the site. There are many scam site that always disappoint their members when it's time for payment thereby making their members disgruntled.

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
So far I use forumcoin as a review website. I don't really earn of the site but whenever I have doubt about anything about any earning site. I simply go there and search what they have about the said site and forumcoin is known for their assurance about legit sites.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Their are people online just finding ways to trick you and go away with your hard earned money when you're finding ways to earn from their establishment. That's why I'm always watchful and careful before i fall victim into their fraudulent ways. I learn not to believe in get rich quick scheme to work so hard and make my own income for life.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Many people use jump into in particular business just to make money being it online or offline business, in order to avoid scam? Let me talk about online business or online site in which you make money, before engaging in this you have to do research about it check the reviews on Play store if you see positive comments about the site then you know it's legit to invest your money or work with them to make your money in this way you can avoid being scammed.

If you’re thinking of signing on with a company that promises to help you start your own business so you can work from home or that offers training to prepare you for a future job you can do in your spare time be sure to check them out in detail first. Also, take the time to look for online reviews. If the company is legitimate, you should have no problem finding reviews from credible blogs and industry websites.

Paula7

Being tricked and scammed has become part of the learning kerb for most of us that are just looking for a workable way to make some money online. I am no different and I have certainly stepped into a couple of potholes here and there.
My online journey began a number of years back. I have almost become obsessed with wanting to work for myself and from home. I have purchased my way into schemes, signed up for a promise, and been fooled on a number of occasions. There are so many people out there just trying to grab your money and even I have at times become shocked at the ongoing dishonesty.

First I say to you that you are not the only one to fall for such schemes and unfortunately you will not be the last. All I can say is that as you spend more time online you become more aware of what is true and what is a dead end path. I try to learn to take the best from all my experiences and store ideas for another day.
Many of the scams I have come across had some ideas worth keeping. They needed a lolly to trick you in there with.

Other writers on this post have some good ideas, review everything that you are interested in, but be aware sometimes those reviews can be written by affiliates or the people behind the scams themselves. My rule is to not pay for anything. As soon as money is mentioned I pull out. Also a tip I only learnt the other day is to check their contact email address. Many scams give a fake address at it will bounce back when you try to send a message to it.
The best chance so far that I have found to make money online is by doing courses. Some paid some free. But I am learning from them and finally, feel like I am getting somewhere at least.

blackmist

I always browse the internet or read comments about the app. before downloading. I already experience spending my time and effort on an app. or website but in the end they don't pay. It's not a good experience specially if you already have a plan to where to use that amount.

Jelineex

When I find a site for making money online, I always first search for reviews of that site on google. There are many review sites on which you can check if the site that you have found is fake or not, but I just search on google. Also I like to check some subjects about earning money on reddit, there you can also check if a site is fake or not.

Research is always the key word for security. It helps us to be knowledgeable from the situation/things we don't know. Its a great aid especially on online job. It is difficult to work on something that you'll end up for nothing. Its a disappointing reality but it needs to be accepted. It is good to be careful at most time even life is full of uncertainties.