Asking for How to avoid scam before making money

Keep in mind that payment may take 48hours.

sagitariossp

Have you ever experienced signing up on many money making sites promising you to earn money and not being paid after sleepless nights of hardwork?

It happened to me more than once. I got so excited and got fooled spending my time and energy and ended up getting nothing. It happened to me because I did not do a research on those sites before signing up.

After it happened to me I started doing my research first before signing up on any money making website. I discovered a website that has most of the list of money making sites.
It is a review site for us money makers online named "netbusinessrating.com".

They have tons of categories to choose from. From PTC to survey sites they have it all. What I like about net businessHave you ever experienced signing up on many money making sites promising you to earn money and not being paid after sleepless nights of hardwork?

It happened to me more than once. I got so excited and got fooled spending my time and energy and ended up getting nothing. It happened to me because I did not do a research on those sites before signing up.

After it happened to me I started doing my research first before signing up on any money making website. I discovered a website that has most of the list of money making sites.
It is a review site called "netbusinessrating.com".

What I like about netbusinessrating.com is every website on their list has rating, testimony, proof of payment, tenure, payout updates, and status if the website is new, good, promising, or SCAM! They even show how many funds a website is already out of funds.

How about you? What is the best review site for you?

dzonyfox2

When I find a site for making money online, I always first search for reviews of that site on google. There are many review sites on which you can check if the site that you have found is fake or not, but I just search on google. Also I like to check some subjects about earning money on reddit, there you can also check if a site is fake or not.

Heck Oh Yeah

Problems with people. If they find an opportunity to make money online. They go after it without looking for any reasons to join. My tips for you. If you've encountered a program that promises to pay money. First look at their website. Is it design professionally. Secondly, Find contact us section. Third, Do they have social profiles. Look at their social pages. Are they engaging with people. This will certainly more than helpful and protects you from being scammed.

Klint

I've already experienced being scammed by websites that claim they pay you. It's actually frustrating that after all of the hours you put into working on that site, you just get nothing. I've learned my lesson already. Before I start making an account for a particular site, I first research about it and take into account the reviews of other people who have already tried it. That way I won't waste my time and effort for nothing.

Apollo2019

When you are a beginner you think more on how to earn easy money and you stumble a site which offers good to be true and end up being scammed, all your efforts and time are wasted worst case scenario if you involved money on it considering High Yield Investment Program. The only way to avoid these scummy website is do your own research, study the system and the name of the website. There are so many reviews site that you can rely on and bloggers that lists down all legit online home-based extra income like "thesimpledollar.com". Just always remember the golden rule when it comes to online jobs " If it sounds to good to be true, it probably is isn't".

Jelineex

It happened to me several times I get to worked on site that don't pay. It's discouraging to work on something you expect but end up for nothing. I was fooled because of my ignorance on how online job work. Because of my need to find extra income, I tried everything. I was attracted with the promising opportunities. As I walked thru with seeking jobs online, I learn to read and review on paying site if it's legit and accept worldwide workers. By doing this, I get to use my time wisely and work on real job site.

Lucy

I had been scammed I guess twice already and I had learned my lessons because of that so every time I find a paying site, I always make a thorough research on the site through google, look for reviews and feedbacks, ask for proof of payments and ask for friend's opinion regarding the site.

Rosekaizer

I have experience that also, getting scam by a site. So now whenever I find a paying site, I search first the reviews and feedback. And also I ask for proof of payout before I sign up to the site. I encounter scam site when I didn't have yet know the works of online earnings. I easily get attract and sign up to the site without even know that the site is not really paying so I learned a lesson now.