Discuss ways to earn money online and offline, share your ideas on money making.

How to avoid scam before making money

Have you ever experienced signing up on many money making sites promising you to earn money and not being paid after sleepless nights of hardwork? ...

Why do the traders need to control their emotions

Excitement is both a wonderful and dangerous thing. Because it can either increase your consciousness or distract you from. For example, when you are...

Make Huge Money From Forex Trading

In order to make money on the Forex market you have to buy low and sell high, quite simple.

Let’s have a look at the example:

Can you make money Blogging?

Can you make money Blogging? Yes, you can. I've been blogging for about 8 years now. My blog is about personal finance blog. When I started the blog in...

How to Start Website Design business online

I want to make money designing website for people. Do you think web design business is lucrative, my friend was involve in web design and he hardly get...

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Making money the easy way online

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Making money the easy way online

I have come across a site called the bigfreegiveeaway.com where one can get free money by just signing up and getting tickets daily for a draw to win weekly.This is really an easy way, no work to be done.I have signed up though yet to win. Are there other means of making easy money on the net you know? Please share yours.

If you want to earn money online the easy way then I suggest you try lucky day app. It is an app were you can win tokens by joining the daily lotto draw and save that tokens to redeem awesome prizes and lastly play daily scratches. If you match three icons then you'll win the scratches jackpot prize by dollars.

Comment

If you want to make money online, try zwerl app, its like a chat support that everytime a user put a question, you will answer it. Many of zwerl user can answer the question, and if you are a good answer the user that put a question can be like you and have favorited you. Every chat has a corresponding amount that you can earn.

Comment

I would also like to recommend here a gambling option. Just because it is an easy and fast way to earn money. If you can't play roulette, try the video slots, which are much simpler.
        ghfxh

Comment

You can earn money online anywhere in the internet. I am talking about polls, articles, translations ... First of all, you have to decide what kind of income you need: passive or active. I started with a passive, made money on sms in an app Mobirich. Now I am writing articles. What is closer to you?

Comment

There's plenty of options for making money online (like stated above), but my personal favorite is a site called Prolific. It's similar to survey sites, in that you get paid for answering questions/completing small tasks, but MUCH MUCH better.
            • Instead of taking random surveys, you're participating in scientific studies. Researchers are linked up with participants for their studies, and participants get paid. That's what sold me. It's science!
            • And when I say they get paid, I mean it. The shorter, smaller studies may only pay €0.75-€2.00, but the most I've gotten paid for a single study is €9.00 so far.
            • You only have to earn €5.00 to cash-out. This was a big plus for me, because a lot of the survey sites I tried didn't let you access the money you earned until you reached some absurd balance like $60.00.
            • Another plus? If the study shows up on your dashboard then YOU DO QUALIFY for it. (Again, something I noticed with other sites, I would be 75% through and suddenly I would 'not fit the demographic' and be expelled. Meaning I wasted all that time for nothing.)
            • It's fun. (Again, in my opinion.) But you're not filling out the same information over & over again, on Prolific you take part in a very diverse group of studies. Anything from behaviors in the workplace to learning a new and completely made up language.
            So yea, I HIGHLY recommend it.

I've attached my reflink in case you want to try it out and are feeling friendly. ;D --- https://www.prolific.ac/p?ref=HZL5MTQP
            My referral code is HZL5MTQP.

Otherwise, just google Prolific (its url ends in .ac)!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x

Type the word without space INSU RAN CE

widgetinstance 185 (Trending) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X