Any sites that are profitable for your idle time?

kelvin235

I am looking for some sites that pay not too low but also not too high amount of money that I can spent my time with. Any suggestions about what is the best site to earn money just to write etc..? Feel free to comment and share your knowledge,

Lucy

If you are interested in answering surveys then I would suggest Global Test Market, MOBROG and Toluna. These are all legit sites and I had tried asking for cash out many times on these. Toluna, mainly is very generous in giving surveys.

Inem

If you will like to post to forums in your idle time then you can start with Digital Global,BMF,forum coin, bulkcomments, forumwheel, answeree etc. These are very legit sites that you can get paid immediately you get to your minimum payout. I have tried all of them at different times and they're all paying.

SolidRise

Well, there are plenty of opportunities out there on the internet which can make you simple pocket money or insanely rich. Depends on what you choose and how to decide to handle it.

Some of the sources to earn pocket money are:
Some of the sources to get rich are:
  • Affiliate Marketing
This is where you promote a company's product and get commision per sales/leads. Getting sales is challenging but getting leads is easier. All you have to do is get someone to signup at the link you provide and you get paid for it. No Purchases Required. I would suggest joining Peerfly and Offervault. If you want to know about these, then watch videos of Marcus Campbell on YouTube. He'll teach you. Signup for his webinars, its worth it.
Note: Don't give up easily. "What's easy won't last, what lasts won't be easy"
Important Note: Enjoy the process.
  • Email Marketing
For this method, I would suggest you watch Alex Becker's Videos on Youtube. He is all about email marketing. A really successful man like Marcus Campbell. Although in his videos he uses a website called Market Hero which requires upfront payment, so I would suggest you a similar website which provides 1-month free trial (enough time for you earn money), its called GetResponse.
I can also provide you with a link to a webinar that teaches how to make $26,430 in just 6 Weeks. Be sure to watch it.

dzonyfox2

I am recommending Postloop which I am using. Basically, you earn money just for writing posts and articles on other sites. It is very simple, very easy, and very fast. You don't have to be a great writter, only to know some basic grammar, because on the start you have to write 10 posts which admins will review and evaluate. If you pass that, you can start writing. You will earn points for writing, which you can exchange for Paypal money. I have been using it for about 2 months now, and I have earned about 15$.