What games can pay money to gamers?

Martinsx

I have heard on more than one occasion that there are some online games one can play and end up earning money from completing the game's task but u haven't had the opportunity to know a particular game in question or to even play such games.

So, I'm looking for any suggestions on such games that can actually pay money to gamers. I really don't want to waste my time playing any one that wouldn't pay.

Thanks for all your suggestions.

Lucy

If you want to earn by playing games you can try Moojoy app. All you need to do is try your luck hunting for rewards in treasure hunt game or by playing other mini games. There are also other ways of earning by giving reviews and answering surveys. You can earn coins and convert it to cash.

Martinsx

If you want to earn by playing games you can try Moojoy app. All you need to do is try your luck hunting for rewards in treasure hunt game or by playing other mini games. There are also other ways of earning by giving reviews and answering surveys. You can earn coins and convert it to cash.

Thanks for your kind suggestion with Moojoy app. Please I go further, I would like to know if the game is available for PC or smartphone ( Apple or Android devices).
Some games are available only to some of these devices, so I would like to know the way it works.

Thanks.