Websites that I make money on

N

Nessamore

There are 2 very good survey sites that I make money on. Yes, these will not make you rich overnight, but they can help supplement your current income and the surveys are fun to do. The 2 sites are THE PANELSTATION and MOBROG. Both accept members worldwide and pay via Paypal as well.
What sites have you worked on and do you recommend?

Martinsx

For me, Lifepoints was formerly known as Globaltestmarket. this survey site is legit and for almost a year i already earned $100+. i get extra cash by just completing surveys and you just need a minimum of 285 points to withdraw or equivalent to $5.

The most important questions to be asked about this survey website which you are making use of to make money online is how often they make their surveys available for their users or members to fill because when the surveys aren't forthcoming, it limits the chances of one making decent amount of money from the website.

G

join now.
legit web that is busy, you can get a lot of money.
once registered you will get $ 25. and if you complete the task then you will get $ 200.

G

Hi,
This site made me $200 in the first few hours, not kidding. You'll earn by doing simple task online but they are actually showing you ads the entire time and that is how you get paid. And you'll receive a $25 sign up bonus. I'm not sure why people don't know about this and it actually works. Just be sure to check it and see if it is for you before making a decision.

dzonyfox2

Survey job is not applicable to every country and it doesn't pay much. Lucky for those who were able to comply the available survey task and were able to enjoy it's benefit. It's a good chance to experience other type of work. It's also a way of knowing or learning information about new product or services.

I agree with you. I have been dissapointed many times when I had realised that some survey site doesn't work in my country. Actually it is really rare that some survey site works in my country. What I mean is that, I can register on those survey sites, but there are no surveys available for my country. And I always think how happy are those people who can earn from those survey sites.

Mora

I struggled with survey web sites for ages, I think I have faced every possible problem that can ever happened to some one, I've tried more than a dozen web site and never reached the minimal amount for withdrawal, it's like they block my account or some thing, it just sucks being from a third world country, I spend hours a day that I could of used some other how and at least gained something.

neneth

Lifepoints was formerly known as Globaltestmarket. this survey site is legit and for almost a month I already earned. I get extra cash by just completing surveys and you just need a minimum of 285 points to withdraw. I have been searching for more extra income and I found also the postloop and instagc website that I make money on and I love what the make sharing a forum and survey as well.

Alania

There are quite a few good websites out there to make good money. I thank everyone who who theirs. Myself I use clixsense, and all sorts of data entry jobs. I could name quite a few of those websites right away if you all want ! :)

Jelineex

Survey job is not applicable to every country and it doesn't pay much. Lucky for those who were able to comply the available survey task and were able to enjoy it's benefit. It's a good chance to experience other type of work. It's also a way of knowing or learning information about new product or services.

Henrywrites

I don't fancy survey sites at the moment. The thing is that I have been working as a freelance writer and that is the way that I have made some little funds. Aiming to work on a survey site never ended well and this is the reason I wouldn't advise anyone to have high hopes working on any of them since they may disappoint at the end of the day.

Caguioa747

For me, Lifepoints was formerly known as Globaltestmarket. this survey site is legit and for almost a year i already earned $100+. i get extra cash by just completing surveys and you just need a minimum of 285 points to withdraw or equivalent to $5.

blackmist

I am using many sites to earn extra bucks. The good thing is by adding my income with each site I could make a decent income per day. Survey sites pay are pretty decent but it is not easy to be qualified. Many surveys are offered but you are lucky if you are qualified to take a survey. I am currently making video on you tube, you can check y channel if you like. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCULW0tuDYkNDHjOfXIu23uQ?view_as=subscriber. I am still looking for some legit site where I can add on my earning site.

Martinsx

I'm also done with surveys for a different reason. Before I could reach the minimum amount for withdrawal, I would run out of surveys and after a month of checking back and still no surveys that means it is the end of the road. I don't want to name the survey sites that I joined because it might be unethical. Now I am sticking to paid forum posting because it is the easiest way for me to earn money from online work although the earnings are pretty small. But the most important thing is you earn instead of working without being paid.

Exactly! In as much as possible payments are relatively simple, it's far more better and consistent than wasting one's time on trying to earn from survey websites that most likely end up not paying you for all your efforts on the site filling surveys. Paid posting is the best, although most paid posting websites are on a free fall decline but we are hoping it's never going to fade off.

Corzhens

Personally, I have given up on any website that offers surveys as a means for someone to make money online. The payment isn't worth the time spent and wasted on the website trying to earn a few dollars. It's only Prize rebel that I can really say it's worth it filling surveys on because they pay better than other survey sites.

I'm also done with surveys for a different reason. Before I could reach the minimum amount for withdrawal, I would run out of surveys and after a month of checking back and still no surveys that means it is the end of the road. I don't want to name the survey sites that I joined because it might be unethical. Now I am sticking to paid forum posting because it is the easiest way for me to earn money from online work although the earnings are pretty small. But the most important thing is you earn instead of working without being paid.

Martinsx

Personally, I have given up on any website that offers surveys as a means for someone to make money online. The payment isn't worth the time spent and wasted on the website trying to earn a few dollars. It's only Prize rebel that I can really say it's worth it filling surveys on because they pay better than other survey sites.

dzonyfox2

I am currenlty using GAIN.GG
You earn points for doing simple tasks like: filling out surveys, downloading apps and games, doing in-app tasks... They have a lot of offer wall providers... And the best thing is that minimal withdrawal is 10 coins, which is 0.01$.
I am recommending it to everyone.

Inem

I signed on the two sites when I needed survey sites that accepted Africans and I prefer Mobrog more since the pay better for each survey at least one is sure of a dollar and upward.Panelstation is still good but their pay is low to me.

NerdIndeed

I tried both sites and honestly, I failed to earn from them. Mobrog sends me surveys sure, but every time I access them it returns an error. Panelstation, the same thing, I'm usually not qualified for most of their surveys. What works for me are GlobalTestMarket, AIP Rakuten, and Toluna.