Make money Using Instagram

wallet

I have heard that many people are earning a lot of money from Instagram, I also have an account there but I don't know how to earn money from this social media, I have shared a lot of pictures, videos, but I don't know what to do to earn money.
Any advice regarding this?

Alania

It's easy to make money with instagram if you have followers and audience. for example selling a brand or something. myself I had a friend who developed a project and people donated him some cash for it.

Samuel72

Verified member
one thing you need to know about Instagram is that before you can make money on Instagram you must first of all have up to 1k followers on your Instagram, either in your account or on your Instagram page, after this you can start using your Instagram page for marketing or advert placement

Ahmedo24

Verified member
I think the first thing is for you to pick a niche on Instagram and work on the link extensively such that you get followers naturally then you look for a way to boost it once that is achieved will be able to monetize your Instagram page and run ads for company this way you make money from Instagram.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
There are many ways you can make money on Instagram, being a business owner you can make money from Instagram easy and fast by advertising your business or promoting your product on this particular social media, you can also make money on Instagram by creating your page in which you upload a video or photos, videos like comedy series and lots more.

Vandi Cassie

You can only make money on Instagram through promotion or selling your page or profile.

People who want to earn on Instagram get a lot of fans or followers afterward they look for promotion from companies or individuals who want to market or promote their product or business, and you get paid for the promotions.

Jelineex

Yes, you are right. Instagram is one way to earn money online. However, its difficult to have good number of followers and a good engagement for every post. Mostly of the people love to follow and unfollow. Although, its a challenge to create an informative and helpful post. I also think that one must be motivated with passion rather than money to lessen disappointment. I mean not everything we plan succeed but it is good to try.

Like most social media networks, Instagram is a powerful advertising platform that can be used to generate a healthy income. If you are thinking about making money from Instagram, you should start small and take every opportunity you have to increase the number of followers you have on your Instagram account. Furthermore, you need to position yourself for success, which means that you'll have to work hard to meet certain requirements before you can start harvesting the fruits of your efforts

GuestHu

Just like any jobs, it requires patience and hard work to gain popularity in Instagram, which helps you gain some profit for being famous online. A popular method of making money on Instagram is affiliate marketing. Basically, it is when you promote the product of a certain company. The amount they are going to pay you depends on the sales generated by the followers who clicked the affiliated URL you put in the caption of your post.

Jelineex

Nowadays, it's a bit difficult to have a huge number of followers. There are many competitors and who also want to earn. You need to have a good quality of post and content. Interesting, informative, helpful and unique page is a great edge among others. It will hold the interest of the viewer/audience. I also think that determination, perseverance and passion is a good factor to consider. Being famous in Instagram requires time and patience.

XZion

I still wonder if people really makes money from instagram. There is no proof yet that one can make money on insta.
I have an instagram account but i have not seen any means one can earn cash from that photo site that takes all my data just for viewing photos.

Mike_fepls784

In order to earn in instagram. You need a lot of followers. Thus, then you can order advertising or work on barter. But in order for you to have many signatories, you need to constantly post interesting posts. To increase your popularity.

Inem

I have an Instagram account too but I'm yet to start making money with it.one can make money with Instagram through buying and selling of products, you can do drop shipping with it and even affiliate marketing. If you have good number of followers on your account then you can advertise for companies and individuals for a fee. It mostly about having something to sell or provide services to make money.

NerdIndeed

The way people get paid on Instagram is being an Influencer. When you got a good following (50k+) with a good engagement ratio, companies or businesses may ask you to post their products or services in exchange for a fee. Basically, you promote their brand.

jaymish2

I love Instagram. Its really easy to get followers. All you need to do is to follow people that in your niche and they probably will follow you back. On Instagram the currency is followers. Everyone is looking for more followers. If you want to make money through Instagram, become an affiliate or open up an E-commerce store or become an influencer. I'm sure they are other ways to earn money on Instagram. For now these are the methods I know. You can do a quick search on Google and find other ways.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Instagram is not like YouTube that pay you directly when you reach certain number of followers or posts. An effective method to make money from Instagram is to learn a skill. When you have a skill it is very much easier for you to monetize it by advertising it on your Instagram account and from where people can patronize you. Like i have stated, if you're an affiliate marketer and you want to make a whole lot of money on Instagram then it is very much important you grow your account first, from there you can start promoting your products to people. it is very much important you follow people that are interested in whatever you are promoting because without that even if you have 100,000 followers of people who are not interested in what you are promoting, you will not get any sale. So it is what important you learn affiliate marketing very well before you think of making money from Instagram because in affiliate marketing, you don't need your own product in order to make money about you just promote other people's product and start making money . It is also very much important your budget some amount of money so that you will use it to build your landing page and if needs be pay for Instagram ads.