Legit ways to earn money online and offline. You find discussion on money making ideas on this make money forum.

How do you determine what your passion is?

To be honest, I don't know what my passion is. I know what I like to do. I know what I enjoy doing.

But, I don't think liking and doing something...

Involving family and friends in your business

Is it ideal to involve families and friends in your business especially when you are just starting up? Do you think they will work harder for you to help...

How to avoid scam before making money

Have you ever experienced signing up on many money making sites promising you to earn money and not being paid after sleepless nights of hardwork? ...

Business Ideas for a College Student

I am an entrepreneur at heart. Way back, I would always have these weird ideas in my head during classes on how I could start a business and make money....

Would you borrow money to start up a new business

One common factor that is peculiar to all business in the world today is capital to set it up. Without the capital to set up a new business, the business...

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Make money Using Instagram

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IDEAS Make money Using Instagram

I have heard that many people are earning a lot of money from Instagram, I also have an account there but I don't know how to earn money from this social media, I have shared a lot of pictures, videos, but I don't know what to do to earn money.
    Any advice regarding this?

I love Instagram. Its really easy to get followers. All you need to do is to follow people that in your niche and they probably will follow you back. On Instagram the currency is followers. Everyone is looking for more followers. If you want to make money through Instagram, become an affiliate or open up an E-commerce store or become an influencer. I'm sure they are other ways to earn money on Instagram. For now these are the methods I know. You can do a quick search on Google and find other ways.

Comment

The way people get paid on Instagram is being an Influencer. When you got a good following (50k+) with a good engagement ratio, companies or businesses may ask you to post their products or services in exchange for a fee. Basically, you promote their brand.

Comment

I have an Instagram account too but I'm yet to start making money with it.one can make money with Instagram through buying and selling of products, you can do drop shipping with it and even affiliate marketing. If you have good number of followers on your account then you can advertise for companies and individuals for a fee. It mostly about having something to sell or provide services to make money.

Comment

In order to earn in instagram. You need a lot of followers. Thus, then you can order advertising or work on barter. But in order for you to have many signatories, you need to constantly post interesting posts. To increase your popularity.

Comment

You need a lot of followers and users then you can earn more from Instagram and other social sites so you must to need some hard work if you wants to earn from first day then it is not possible so first work on your account enhance your followers and traffic then you can earn easily
            James smith
            https://www.travelogyindia.com/packages/

Comment

I still wonder if people really makes money from instagram. There is no proof yet that one can make money on insta.
              I have an instagram account but i have not seen any means one can earn cash from that photo site that takes all my data just for viewing photos.

Comment

Nowadays, it's a bit difficult to have a huge number of followers. There are many competitors and who also want to earn. You need to have a good quality of post and content. Interesting, informative, helpful and unique page is a great edge among others. It will hold the interest of the viewer/audience. I also think that determination, perseverance and passion is a good factor to consider. Being famous in Instagram requires time and patience.

Comment

How do i make money online
                  ​​​​​​

Comment

• Alania
                    Alania commented
                    Editing a comment
                    It's easy to make money with instagram if you have followers and audience. for example selling a brand or something. myself I had a friend who developed a project and people donated him some cash for it.

Just like any jobs, it requires patience and hard work to gain popularity in Instagram, which helps you gain some profit for being famous online. A popular method of making money on Instagram is affiliate marketing. Basically, it is when you promote the product of a certain company. The amount they are going to pay you depends on the sales generated by the followers who clicked the affiliated URL you put in the caption of your post.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x

Type the word BU SI NE SS without space