Earn by Chatting and commenting

Kakashi2020

There's this site called MyLot in which you earn money by commenting and creating topics. What's nice with this site is you can comment one liners and it's fine. Although the earning capacity is a bit low. You can only earn about $5 a month but it's a great way to spend your idle time. Also there's a lot of interaction and basically they're paying people to chat and interact.

jaymish2

I've heard about my lot. Everyone is always saying how low the earnings are. I know that $5 is low, but when you are working online every little amount that you can earn helps. I also like the fact that you don't have to write that much to earn. I'm also curious to know if you can earn more or if $5 per month is the maximum. From what I've heard the more active you are, the more people vote on your comments the more you earn. I don't know how true this is, however I will give it a try because the is really nothing to lose by trying.

Rosekaizer

Wow, that is nice app I think. $5 in a month is a little but it still a money. I want to try that app. Hope I can earn too. Also try zwerl its a chat support and you can earn money too. I have that an as of now I don't have payout yet but hoping to have that this month. Thanks

N

Nessamore

Does Zwerl have a waiting period to sign up? I just tried signing up and it says they will let me know when the website is ready for use. Is this normal? Are there any other sites that pay for commenting as I find this is a good way to make extra money.

G

Yes i am a member at Mylot for the last couple of days. The site is nice, it's more like a social site than an earning site. You have to constantly comment or post in order to earn there. The earning potential is very low and the time required to get your first cashout depends on the time you are able to spend there doing the chit chat.
​​​​

NerdIndeed

Now, now, now, this is what I have been waiting for the longest time. A site that allows you to interact and chat with plenty of people halfway across the globe and get paid for it. Are there a lot of beautiful women?! I'm kidding. $5 is still $5, I'll take it!

I'll do a Google search and immediately check it out. Thanks Kakashi2020 You're awesome bro!

Jelineex

This site will definitely give a try for me. I hope this will work worldwide. I'm interested to earn while having fun like interacting with people. I love to express and share my thoughts. It will also provide information that will be of great help. I also want to learn from others. Thank you for sharing the information.

jpk0007

Mylot is more of a social site than an earning site in my opinion. The amount of money that you can make by posting and commenting is very low .If you are active on Mylot for a considerable amount of time and create a big following of friends then you may be able to earn a little. But it's a very slow process to earn.

Inem

I'm on Mylot already. I joined Mylot 3 years ago and I'm really enjoying the site. As you rightly stated the only problem is low payrate but the site is legit and paying. I have been paid many sites like almost every month.

davedaot

Well as what I've read in the comments, I conclude that Mylot is a total waste of time, I mean there's many more websites that you can earn more rather than having five bucks a month, that's so painful if you think about it, you posted a lot of comments and created a lot of discussion, and yet you only earn five bucks. Honestly, for me that's just a waste of time, invest in learning a skill rather than investing your time on that type of thing.

Apollo2019

I just made my registration yesterday and I find it very amusing although it's very hard to earn $1 per day but the experience you feel and interactions of every user about a certain topic makes you excited to share your ideas and thoughts. Its like a place where you can relax and tell whats on your mind everytime you are depressed.

Martinsx

From my experience, I have every reason to believe that females are going to be more interested in using such methods for earning money online.

They are well hooked up with chatting on several social media sites such as Facebook and Instagram, so it would be a lot easier to use such sites for chatting to earn money online.

jeffreyjose48

I have a mylot account. I stopped posting there because earning in this site is really very slow. It is not worth the time and effort. Even as of today I have not yet earned a single dollar. I opened mylot account because I have learned it from google search engine. I searched for paid to post in forum sites. One of the sites is mylot. I regret having opened an account in mylot.

K

kaushikangara

I have heard negative reviews about Mylot and hence I haven't registered on that site. I use Forum Wheel and Postloop to make money through commenting on forums. These two are very reputed sites and also bring in a lot of traffic and have a strong community base setup already. It is good to post on reputed sites and not waste time on sites which barely pay you anything for your efforts. One liners do not mean anything, they cannot be considered as a person's opinion and posting a comment is giving one's opinion on a topic.

wallet

I was a member on MyLot but I know they stopped to pay members for a while, I didn't know they are back and start paying again. I will check it out and I will surely join the community again. It is true that five dollars is a small amount of money but at least I earn something.

Martinsx

I have a mylot account. I stopped posting there because earning in this site is really very slow. It is not worth the time and effort. Even as of today I have not yet earned a single dollar. I opened mylot account because I have learned it from google search engine. I searched for paid to post in forum sites. One of the sites is mylot. I regret having opened an account in mylot.

Well, I'm not surprised about what you said with the mylot chat site not paying well because it's something peculiar with such sites.

The time which you would waste on the site wouldn't be commensurate to what you would be earning from it. So, why waste your time on something that is not worth your time?