How To Earn Money Fast

Stivesara

Hello
I am new here and i hope all of u are fine.I am glad to join here & learn here a lot to rich my knowledge .
Would you please tell me Any idea ? What are realistic ways of making 2000$ in 3 months? which business is really profitable after retirement,
Thanks in advance.

Inem

There are so many online businesses you can do with such an amount but the most important isn't about having the capital but your blueprint in making a success of it.So before engaging in any business you should do your homework well to be able to recoup your money at the end of the day.

There is importation business both mini and in large scale
Direct selling: Selling of groceries online or offline
Dropshipping
Transportation business this one is really lucrative
Selling of electronics and its accessories
Production of daily needs like noodles etc

Kakashi2020

If you want to earn $2000 in 3 months time then you need a work that pays per hour. A stable work like being a virtual assistant or a virtual secretary or some long term online job like having a regular job as a researcher, copywriter, website designer or a social media manager. In my experience you won't earn that much by doing irregular freelance work, you really need a regular online job.

Rosekaizer

If you want to earn extra income, try searching a site that is legit like up work. There are many jobs that fits your skills in that site like virtual assistant, editor, video editor and so on. In that site you can find what you are.looking for and what job will your ability and skills match.

NerdIndeed

Everyone gave great suggestions. To add more, you can also create an e-commerce store. Perform product research, find a product that you think will sell, source it from Alibaba, then list it in your store. I heard a lot of success stories and to be honest, I'd like to be one myself. All the best!

jaymish2

I think that because you are in retirement you should go for something more passive. Having a regular freelance job is still working and you are in retirement so you have been working all your life. I recommend that you either open an E-commerce store or become an affiliate marketer. You still need to put some time in it like learning, finding a niche, sourcing your products and marketing, but not as much time as being a freelancer. Also once you set everything up your sites will be making money themselves and you will have to put in at most a few hours per month. I recommend an E-commerce store and an affiliate marketing site.

mark86

Basically in order for you to reach that amount in 3 months is that you need to work harder each and everyday. Working online like selling is one way for you to earn huge amount. You have to sell something that is legit and customers needs. One thing also is you can do like do online job. You could find a job that pays you per hour so that you can earn more money.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Let me talk about business, in order to make fast money in your business the best and easy thing to do is to advertise your business or promote your products via social media such as Facebook WhatsApp telegram Instagram and Twitter, also advertising your business all your products on television and radio, in this way you can make fast money from your business.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There are many businesses ideas that can generate you the money. Though you didn't specify whether it is online or offline business. For offline, you can invest in real estate or maybe transportation business. While online, you can learn online skill like website designing or graphic design. They are of higher demand

PICKFORD

Verified member
There are so many ways people use in making fast money, at the same time talking about making fast money one have to be very careful especially when it comes to online money making, a lot of people got scammed because of making fast money online, they will be asked to invest amount of money then get it double within few seconds,how is that possible?